Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I'm sitting at the bar when Juice comes storming in and straight to his dorm without even looking at me. I look down at my hands as the rest of the guys come in. Jax walks over and asks "How you holding up?" I just shake my head. He kneels in front of me and says "Sis, look at me." I don't look up. "Hey. Look at me." he says softly and I look up at him. "He's just pissed okay. Go on. He needs you right now." Jax tells me. I nod and walk back to the dorm. Walking in, I close the door and just stand there looking down at my feet. He doesn't look up but holds out his hand. "Come here please." He says softly. I walk over and he takes my hand and pulls me into his lap. Wrapping his arms around me, he holds me close and I wrap my arms around him. "Do you trust me?" he asks. "I do." I tell him and he smiles softly. Looking up at me he says "That sounded good." I look at him confused and he says "Saying I do. Baby, I need to tell you what I plan on doing." he says. "You're gonna kill them." I say softly. "Yeah." he says. I tilt his face up to look at me and say "Whatever you need to do to keep them away from me, I'll support you. I trust you." I tell him and he visibly relaxes. "I love you. You know that right?" he asks. "I do. I love you too." I tell him. He smiles softly before laying me down on the bed and hovering over me. "Show me Juan Carlos." I say before he crashes his lips with mine. We start shedding clothes and he enters me slowly. Giving me a minute to adjust before he starts to thrust in and out slowly, causing me to arch into him. "Fuck you feel so good baby." he rasps in my ear. "Harder Juan. Please. I need you." I almost beg and he starts to slam into me, causing me to fall over the edge. He pulls out and turns me over onto my hands and knees before slamming into me without warning, causing my core to contract around his hard member as he spills his seed inside me. Collapsing beside me, me on my stomach, he says "Marry me." I look at him shocked and he says it again. "When this is done, marry me." I move over and lay my head on his chest but don't answer. "Baby? Look at me." He says. I look up at him and there are tears in my eyes. "Hey. Talk to me. Do you not want to marry me?" he asks. "I do. It's just, I don't want you to decide that I'm not worth it." I say. "Baby, I'll never think that. Ever. You have no clue how much I love you. I want you to have my crow, my last name and my babies." he tells me. Looking into my eyes, he says again "Marry me." I kiss him softly and say "Okay."

After talking a little more, we head out to the main room and he leads me over to the couch where Gemma is. "I'm gonna talk to the guys. Stay with Gemma." he tells me. "Okay." I say. He kisses me softly and says "I love you baby." I smile softly and say "I love you more." He walks away and Gemma asks "How you feeling baby?" I look at her and say "A little better. I told him whatever he felt he needed to do to keep me safe, I would support him on." I tell her. "That's good baby." she says. "He asked me to marry him." I tell her, looking down at my hands. "You said yes right?" she asks. "I did but Gemma, what if he changes his mind? A part of me still thinks I should just turn myself over." I tell her softly but didn't see Juice walk up behind us. He walks around in front of me and kneels down. "I won't change my mind baby. And you ain't turning yourself over. You're mine and only mine. Okay?" he says softly. "Okay. I'm sorry. I'm just scared." I tell him. "I know. But it's gonna be okay. I promise. I love you." he says. "I love you more, Juan." I say right before he kisses me softly. I spend the next little bit, leaned against Gemma while the guys come up with a game plan to take out not only my parents but Weston and Zobell too.