Chapter 9 You Love Me

~Next Day~

                "Hey Asuna, found you a new job." RIka said.

"I don't want another job." I sulk.

"What about...?" She reminds me.

"Ugh I know!" I cover my face.

""They said they would like you right away. It's almost like the diner, and you get to order and serve, and of course make." She winks.

"I'm not in the mood for jokes. I lay my head down. "I'm super tired..."

"Aw poor you, you need to learn how to have fun chica."

"RIka, if you were me-" I started.

"You would know why I don't have fun, ya ya ya. Said it many times. Anyways, where did your dream boy go?" I looked up at her.

"Dream boy? You mean Kazuto?"

"Of course, so he is your dream boy?"

"Ugh, just shut up!"

"Are you really ok Asuna?"

"I want to tell him...I really do, but I can't." I cried.

"Asuna, why can't you?" Rika sat next to me.

"Because, I don't want him to pity me." I stared into her eyes. "He would possibly do that."

"Oh Asuna..." She shook her head. "Why do you trust me so?"

"You don't pity me."

"Are you sure?" She smiled and I shrugged.

"Your my best friend Rika, I have known you forever. I just met the guy not that long ago."

"You should trust him. After all, how can you kiss a guy and not trust him?"

"Ugh!" I laid my head down again. "Rika..."

"Yes my lady?" She joked.

"Quit it!"

"Oh, you really are pissed off. Damn girl, lay off the  angry pills."

"It's not the medicine. It's the fucking nightmares! I hate them so fucking much! I want them to go away! I want someone else to suffer this! Not me! Why does everything have to happen to me! Am I just cursed and hated? Make them go away! I hate seeing them like this! It hurts so much! I'm the one to blame! I killed them!" I cried my guts out. I needed this, I thought. I have held back so long. 

"Asuna..." She grabbed me and held me. "It will get better..."

"Don't tell me lies Rika! You  know it doesn't! It never does!" I pulled away from her and covered my face.

"Rika..." I heard the familiar voice.

"She...she is having a bad day..." Rika sighed.

"Asuna...." I felt arms go around me. The warmth. Kazuto. "Asuna...look at me." I uncovered my face and looked at him with blurry eyes. I don't want him to see me like this.

"Kazuto....you can go..." I looked away.

"What's wrong? Why are you having a bad day? Remember what I told you?"

"Ya..." I sighed. So much like yesterday.

"Maybe Asuna should go on a girls day with Rika." RIka said and smiled. "I mean like tomorrow, or today. School is almost over.

"I guess I could do that..."

"I hope you have fun." Kazuto smiled.

"Ya me too." I smiled back.

"Good, so right after school ok?" Rika asked.

"Sure..."

"Uh Asuna, can I talk to you....alone?" Kazuto asked and I looked at Rika.

"Uh ok." I said walking away from Rika.

"It's about us, I'm guessing we aren't really sure what we are or anything, so I'm asking if you would like to go out with me?"  So this is it, its happening. It's being official.

"Kazuto, really? I mean, you don't have to like me..." I trailed off.

"But I do, I really do, even if you have some problems, I don't mind at all." He took my hands. "Please."

"Alright." I smiled and kissed him. "But your paying for the date." I laughed.

"Sure, I don't mind."

"Then we need to figure out a day to, after today." He was mine now, it's official. I hope it lasts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for a lame chapter, didn't know what to write. Anyways if you guys want to do some fan art or anything you can. I have a DeviantArt if you want me to see them. I'm EmoKittyAsunaGasai

Like/Loved:Vote

Add To Library Or Reading List

Share With Friends

Follow If Want

Listening To: Don't Break My Heart ~ (Nightcore)