chapter 2

I see this  guy with brown hair and chocolate eyes he seems about Nicks height maybe even taller

The new guy looks at me and smiles i smile back... you know to be nice.

Well me and Nick walk to our class... We have math first and then science then recess and you probably get it. We go and sit at the back of the class cause that's where the teacher pit us in our sitting plan  nick on my left. The new guy walks in with our teacher I'm guessing he's in our class. He looks at me and smiles  and walks toward me and nick and sits on my right as our teacher Mrs Malone told him to sit. "Hey your  the new guy right?" I ask trying to befriend him."yeah I'm Lorenzo"

"I'm Erica and this is my best friend Nick"

"Hey Nick" Lorenzo says

"Sup" he answers." And we go on listening to Mrs Malone talk about fractions.

After she is done talking we go to our other friends Colton kyle Sarah Naomi and laura and introduce them to Lorenzo. They all greet him with warm smiles and hey's.

We sit down enjoy our lunch.

Time passed and i asked everyone to come to my house just because  why not. They all came to my house and we just all got to know Lenzo more.

"Lets each ask Lenzo 5 questions to get to know him more" laura says smiling

As we all asked our 5 questions we found out that he is Italian he likes video games he loves long boarding he's favorite colors are  blue and red.

I made everyone leave my house after a couple of hours because I wanted to make soup and have a date with Netflix and watch the walking dead and some VGHS. So they left saying their byes and going home and me watching Netflix like there is no tomorrow.