chapter 6

I woke up at a random time today since it was Sunday. I couldn't stop thinking of what happened yesterday.

Me and Lenzo sat close to each other and when it like started getting late I put my head on his shoulder cause I was getting tired and he didn't care so.... I don't know.

I saw the screen on my phone light up and it was a message from laura.

"Can u hang?"
"Uh yeah"
"Great cause I'm bored"
"K I'll be at ur
house in 5"
"K bye". And I ran up my stairs skipping on at a time. When I got to my room I put on yoga pants and just a long sleeved shirt that said Just saying' on it.

I started walking to Laura's house we didn't live that far away.

So when I made it,it didn't take her that long to answer the door.

" sup"I said

"Nothing much" laura said.

"Colton asked if I wanted to hang so I told him only if everyone goes" laura said.

"Oh great so where is we going?" I asked confused.

"I don't know we just have to meet at the path way that's beside Lenzo house" laura said.

"Awesome" I said.

And laura ran up stairs to change and cane back down in high wasted jeans an undershirt and a flannel to top it all of.

When started walking and we just sat on the path and waited for everyone else. Colton came first. Then Nick then Sarah then Lenzo then noomie then kyle.

After kyle arrived we asked Colton where we were going.

"Where exactly are we going"-me

" the mall"- Colton

"Wonderful"-Naomi

" OK so let's go"-Nick.

We where walking to the mall in pairs. You know like 2 people each so we can fit on the side walk. It was

Colton and Sarah(front)

Kyle and Naomi(second)

Nick and laura(third)

Then Lenzo and me (back).

We where all talking about different stuff it was fun actually. Like we where on a Mimi field trip.

We made it to the mall and first I wanted to go to the ice cream shop to get ice cream. I got double scoop of cookie dough and superman ice cream. Some people got drinks and some ice cream.

We just walked around did random stuff sat in the middle of the mall. Did a bunch of random stuff.

And we all wanted to go somewhere different so we broke off Into the same groups we where in while walking here. Me and Lenzo went to west 49. I stood on one of the boards and slipped onto Lenzo and we where laying like that for like 10 seconds. And I got off.

"OK well that's enough of that" I said a little embarrassed.

"Where do u want to go now?" Lenzo asked

"Well I want candy and Jones" I said sounding a bit like a child.

"OK then let's go get candy and Jones" he said laughing.

When we got our candy and Jones we went to 'Toys-R-Us' to sit like we did like last time.

We ended up acting like we where drunk cause the Jones drink was in a bottle shaped like a beer bottle. It was funny. I think we should be professionals at doing this. Get paid to act drunk... Yeah!.

"Can you carry me?" I said adding a hiccup like I was really drunk.

"Yeah lets do this" Lenzo said also acting drunk. And he stood up at the same time as me and I jumped on the front of his body and he carried me like that. It was fun.

"Now let's have a dance party with no shirts allowed" I said still acting drunk.

"Okay now I think that's enough pretending to be drunk for you" Lenzo said laughing and I laughed with him.

I called up kyle nick and Colton telling them to meet us at the front of the mall by the doors. While me and Lenzo waited for them.

As we saw them come walking to us sw stood up getting ready to leave.

"So did you guys have fun?" -Colton

"Yes"-laura

" very"-Sarah

"Yahaha"-nick

" mmhm"-Naomi and kyle

"Yaaaas"-me and Lenzo.

WD walked back the same way we did when we walked there. And we all just started talking about what we all did and stuff and we laughed a lot.

I got home took off my cloths and put on NY onsie went to my basement and played league on my computer. Yes I play league don't judge.

I played and played till I had to get off because of school tomorrow. And when I did get off I like instantly fell asleep.