chapter 11

Today me and my friends are going to Mcdicks (that's what we call McDonald's) its going to be fun.

When we got there Lorenzo got a large fries for us to share he's so nice. I mean its fries and fries are amazing. Colton got large fries and a small drink and the rest of us just had fries. When Colton was done his drink he was holding with his mouth and making weird bird noises that was really funny.

After Colton's weird bird nosies we all decided to get going. Pretty much all the girls took the boys long boards and road off with out them. We ended up waiting for them anyway cause we are nice but they like took forever. And when they finally decided to show up we went to the park to play Ninja tag. Its actually really fun when you have a lot of people playing with you. Sarah was it in the round and she got Colton and Colton got nick so nick got laura laura got noomie and noomie got kyle so kyle got lenzo and lenzo got me. And it kept going in random orders. We all ended up getting extremely tired and called it a day.

It was really fun playing ninja tag with them. We don't play it often so yeah. When I got home I got a messages from lenzo and Nick. Saying that it was really fun and we should do it again. Lenzo is getting really really close to everyone like his been with us for years. I can tell that he has a lot in common with the guys too.

I replied and told them I was going to go take a shower and left them at that. I needed the shower trust me I was sweaty and sticky and shit from playing for so damn long. It was also October now so its starting to get colder so we can't really go out and hang as much as we would when its warmer. Maybe that's why we decided to play ninja tag cause we won't be able too for a while.

After thinking and getting clean I got out dried my self put on some comfy shorts and I tang top for bed. I got in and just lay there looking up at the dark ceiling. And fell asleep I guess I didn't notice when I fell a sleep but I did. It was a nice sleep too. I don't know if anyone else just has really good sleeps or if its just me. But eh whatever. And I was gone into the darkness.