chapter 5

The next day was Saturday so I texted laura and asking if she wanted to go to the mall.

"Wanna go to the mall?"-me
" sure why not"-laura
"K I'll be at ur house in 3 mins"-me
" kk bai"-laura

I put on yoga pants with a galaxy print crop top and my high tops. And made my way to Laura's house. We don't live that far away so it doesn't take me that long to get there.

I rang the doorbell she answered and let me in.

"Sapp" I said

"Getting ready to go to the mall with you" laura said laughing. And she ran up her stairs skipping 1 at a time. She came down stairs 10 mins later wearing jeans and a crop top. She put on her red vans and we made our way to the mall.

We went to the food court and I went to Rubi Thai kitchen cause its my favorite place. And laura went to taco bell. When we both got our food we went to a table and sat down. We where talking about sneezing some how it came up. And then laura asked who I liked.

"Well I like lenzo a little not a lot since weve been only hanging with him for 2 weeks" I replied. "So how about you? I said after

" whelp I like Nick a little" laura said. And we drifted into a conversation about the guys. It was a cool conversation I guess. And me and laura got closer too.

And while we where laughing I looked up and saw the guys. Colton Nick Lenzo and Kyle. I wonder why their here the mall isn't really there favorite place.

"Laura look its the guys"

"That's funny they don't really like the mall"

"Should we call them over??"

"Nah let them do what they came here to do". And we left it at that and continued to eat.

Then I realized they saw us and started walking over.

" Bruh there coming here" I said

"Whelp let's see what they want" laura said.

"K" I said

"Hello" nick said

"Hey" laura said.

"What are you guys doing here I thought you didn't like the mall?" I asked

"Well we go really bored and decided to come here since there is nothing else to do" Lenzo replied

"Good choice" I said. And the four boys pulled up chairs to sit with us.

"Bruhs are you going to get food or watch us eat?"  I said.

"Yeah we will get food don't leave" kyle said

"Yeah yeah" laura said. And they left to get food.

"Well this is a little awkward" laura said

"Eh what ever let's just chill with them" I said.

Later they came back with their food sat down and started eating. And we all sat there in silence but it wasn't an awkward silence it was a nice one.

"So we finally finished and we started walking to the candy store 'old time'. We got a bunch of candy and some Jones and made our way to 'Toys-R-Us'. We sat down on one of the shelf's and shared all the candy drank our Jones and had a bunch of weird conversations.

It was like a mini picnic. I was sitting beside Lenzo laura beside nick and Colton and Kyle beside each other. We where sitting in a circle. With the candy in the middle. It was really fun. But then we ran out of candy and we all wanted to go home. So we did we all walked until we had to break up from our group.

I got home and me and laura started texting about today. We talked and talked and talked till we got tired. I fell asleep thinking about today and we should do that again.

Then I passed out.