chapter 10

I got up to my phone beeping from an alram. I got up put on jeans that heald my butg just right. I laughed really hard at that. You know when you jusy randonmly have those laugh attacks. Yeah im having that now. So after that and my jeans i put on a crew neck shirt my convers and waited for Nick. When he showed up i told him what happened between me and lenzo cause i pretty much trust Nick with my life.

"Are you guys going to date?" He asked

"To be honest i dont know if he wants to or not" i answered a but sad.

"Ask him at school" he said smiling which made me smile.

When we got to school i hugged everyone and waited for everyone else go leave so i can talk to lenzo.

"What are we?" I asked

"What eever you want us too" he zaid winking. I laughed.

"You wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly.

"Eh why not i have nothing else to do"and he had the sadest face.

"Im joking of course i will" i said laughing and pulled him into a tight hug that ended up in a long kiss.

When we went to class i ran to Nick hugged him and told him. He smiled and was happy for me. Nick is probally one of the best besties i could have asked for you dont even know. I just love him.

Me and lenzo went to the park after school. i was sitting on his lap cause why not. He got us both freshly sqeezed cause its so damn good. We both go strwaberry banana. We sat there talking and laughing till it started getting dark it was really interesting.

"Bye" i said

"Bye" lenzo said and grabed me into a tight hug.

When i got to school the next day everyone knew about me and lenzo and they where happy for us. Its sweet of them.i guess Nick told them im ok with that though so its all good. The day went on pretty normal and fast it felt like 10 mins thats it but really it was 6 hours, funny right.

So when i got home i greeted my mom and went to my room to blast my Shawn Mendes(i love him). And did my homework. And after i finished i fell into a sleep that was really relaxing and i dont know why but im not conplaining. And the darkness surronded me and i was asleep.