chapter 9

Lenzo calls me and says he cant hang cause he has to look at his little sister. I answered and said i could help him with it so he laughed and said ok.

So went to his house and rang his doorbell. It took him about 7 secounds to answer the door.

"Hey thanks for coming" lenzo greets me

"Ah no problem just helping out" i say smiling.

"So this is my 6 year old sister Lily" lenzo says. She has brown hair with blond tips that goes to her shoulder blades.

We stayed at his house for hours playing with his little sister untill we had to put her to bef cause it was getting late. Me and lenzo where sitting on his couch and i almost feel asleep so i said i would go home. He waljed me to his door and i hugged him and then he kissed me. We where standing there for a pretty long time till i broke the kiss.

I was just standing there blushing and all he did was smile. I broke the hug to and said bye and salked away really fast. I dont know what to think right now. I texted him asking what was that.

"Idk i thought u liked me" he said

"I do but i didnt think u liked me back" i said

"Well u know now that i do;)" he saud back

And that just made me blush really bad. So i just left it at that and he can decide what he wants to do later. Cause im going to sleep.