Chapter 1

Jakes POV
I wake up to my alarm going off and I press snooze like 5 times. And then Logan comes through the door

L- come on idiot get up
J- shut up and get out

I get up and head to the bathroom and take my boxers off of jump in the shower. I get out and wrap A- towel around my waist and head to my walk in closet and I put my boxers on and look in the mirror and flex and I think I did pretty good this summer with working out. You can see my defined abs and my arms. I pull out nike socks and ripped black jeans with A bright pink shirt and bright pink shoes. I grab my sunglasses and put them in my shirt and my black SnapBack and I head downstairs to pick up my smoothie. I grabbed my bag and opened the garage and head out the front door and I take my keys out and unlock the convertible and I get in and I see Logan walk out and get in his bmw and leaves but I wait for the roof to come down. Once it did I left for school and headed inside to find my locker I had everything on my phone.

Erika's POV
I woke up from my alarm and I got up and went into my bathroom and took A- shower after I was done I put A- towel around myself and sat at my vanity and did my makeup. I walked into my closet and put on my underwear and Calvin Klein bra. I slipped on some ripped jeans with A red crop sweater and And white shoes. I went downstairs and grabbed A smoothie because I've been on that health grind. I went into my garage to see my Jeep, Lamborghini, bmw and corvette. I decide to take the Jeep so I get the keys off the wall and open the garage And get into the Jeep and make my way to school. I park near the front because no one is there before I go in I slip A- piece of gum in my mouth. I always have gum in my mouth. I walk in and I go and find my locker. I find it and a little bit down from mine I see A- cute boy standing at his locker. He turns around and it's Jake paul. He winks at me and I smile. I turn back to my locker and put my things away. I know about Jake but I haven't talked to him. He is always around a lot of people. (She doesn't like him)

Jakes POV
I'm at my locker and I look to my left And see A- girl looking at me. She was really pretty. I winked at her and she gave me to cutest smile ever. I don't think I have ever seen her around. I took my things out of my bag A- filled my locker I remembered my mom put A box of protein bars in my bag so I just chucked them in there with A- shit ton of gum  And take out my football And put it at the bottom of my locker. I was done And  decide to walk around the school to just take A walk to look at stuff and I found...