Chapter 15

Jakes POV
After I left Erika's house I went to the store. I got roses,  a bunch of candy And now I'm on my way to go get pizza. I grab the pizza And head back. I get there and I grab the pizza in one had and the other hand was the bag of candy and flowers I shut the car door with my foot and walk up the to door and kick the door since I can't knock. The door opens after A- couple minutes and Erika is standing there with my sweatshirt still on with shorts. She smiles at me and moves out of the way to let me in. I reach out and give her the roses. She takes them in one hand and with the other she holds the hand that has the bag of candies And brings us upstairs. We get in her rom and she puts the roses on her vanity and I put the pizza on the bed with the bag. I grab both of her hands.

J- I-im sorry for what happened I should have acted faster
E- it wasn't your fault I promise you that
J- but it was
E- I'm fine your fine that is all that matters

I pull her into A hug and fall on to the bed next to the pizza. I'm on my side holding myself up with my elbow and Erika has her back on my stomach with her head on my forearm. She puts on law and order. I open the pizza box and take A slice out. Erika looks at me An- do put the pizza near her mouth and she takes A bite and then I take A bite

E- *laughs* that's so gross
J- what
E- you just took A bite where I bit off
J- what  your my girlfriend aren't you?
E- fake girlfriend
J- ouch
E- *smiles*

Erika's POV
I grab A slice of pizza and finish it till there is one bite left

J- hey where's my bite

I put it in my mouth And Jake looks at me. I crack A smile and then pick up A piece for him. I raise the piece to his mouth and then I smear it on his face. Before I could get away he trapped me with his arms.

J- *smiles* you really want to play like that

He has my hands to my side. He comes down and rubs his cheek on my mine. He went to my other cheek but his lips fell onto mine. He pulls back and looks me in the eyes.

J- can I?

I shake  my head yes. He came down and kissed me. With Jake when he kisses he takes it slow which is surprising but I find it really cute. He let's go on my arms And puts one on my waist and one to hold him up. then A leg in between both of mine. I have one hand on Jakes side And then one in his hair.

25 minutes later

Jakes POV
I can't believe I'm doing this right now. I pull back and I grab the hood of the sweater an drake the grease of her cheek and my face. I let my weight fall on her body And I put my head in her neck.