36. You can't reject!

S W A R A

It's been 3 months since we started living our own life in Bangalore. We choose this southern part so that we wouldn't be found. Even though we loved each other there was awkwardness spread around us. We maybe was very close before but after that very night we had a huge gap between us. Initially it has started vanishing and yeah we are now a sort of in good friendship or to say housemate relationship. I still needed time. Sanskaar had started working through online and he's already building his own company here. I was proud of this young man who is standing beside me cutting vegetables and helping me out for the dinner, he had worked really hard for the company yet still he manages to help me out whenever I make food and spend time with me.

"I'm done cutting them and now I'm going to eat apple." I heard him.

"You want?" He continued.

"I don't want to have it now." I said stirring the curry.

"You can't reject." He ordered.

God! This man is really stubborn, stubborn then me that sometimes I feel he's not 25 but a 5 year old kiddo.

"Hiss..." I heard his wince and so I immediately turned to my left to see an apple rolling down and the knife has fully made a big strip on his inner palm which lead his hand to bleed.

I immediately turned off the stove and rushed to him.

"Oh my god!" I cried seeing blood oozing out while he was standing as if nothing happened.

I ran towards my room and came with the first box and started bandaging his wound.

"This why I don't let you cut vegetables." I could feel my tears covering my eyes but that wasn't my concern, it was only him now.

S A N S K A A R

I saw her totally lost but still cooking the my favourite panner butter masala which I demanded this evening. As I promised I was able to get her into a friendly one but about being in relationship... Well I know she needs time and I can wait for all the way.

Cutting these vegetables and getting the good smell of the curry made me more hungry.

"I'm done cutting them and now I'm going to eat an apple." I said and took the apple from the bowl and looked at her who just smiled still cooking.

"You want?" I continued taking the knife.

"I don't want to have it now." She said stirring the curry.

She always says like this.

"You can't reject." I ordered and started cutting the apple into half.

Did I sound like a kid, well I don't care about that. Urgh... This knife is blunt, I wonder how swara uses this. I shifted the apple towards my right hand and tried to slice it again but instead of slicing, the apple rolled and it made a big cut across my right inner palm.

"Hiss....." I winced a little in pain and immediately closed my mouth.

Swara immediately looked at me while I didn't say anything. She immediately switched off the stove and came near me and held my wounded hand.

"Oh my god!" She cried seeing my bloody hand.

She quickly ran towards her room and I know why she went, she came with the first aid box and started cleaning and bandaging my wound. I could feel her worriedness towards me and I also noticed her glassy eyes.

"This why I don't let you cut vegetables." She said still bandaging my hand carefully as if it was a glass which had to be handled with care.

Even though it has made cut across my whole palm it didn't pain much, it just stung a bit that's all. While looking at swara, she was literally freaking out for that cut. I know this girl loves me... Even more than I do for her. I couldn't stop admiring her for loving such a man like me.