Chapter 6

Juice's POV
You had so many internal injuries that you had been unconscious for about a week now. They had moved you to St. Thomas once you were stable enough. Rosie was still staying with Gemma because I didn't want her to see you until you were awake and I had been staying the night at the hospital. When I wasn't there though, I made sure one of the sons was with you. Club business had been slow thankfully so I had been able to spend most of my time with you. I was watching Tom and Jerry on the tiny hospital tv in the corner when Chibs came in.

"How ya doing lad?" Chibs sat down on the chair next to mine.

"I'm alright, nothing's changed," I said with a shrug.

"Aye, she'll wake up soon. She's a strong one." He told me reassuringly while putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I know she will. It's just hard, ya know?" I asked him. He nodded.

"I know lad. I've got the day off ya want some company brother?" He asked.

"That'd be great brother. Thank you." I smiled at him and started discussing club business with him. Chibs stayed for about three hours before he headed back to TM. I searched the tv before giving up with a sigh. I put my head on the bed next to your side and drifted off to sleep.

Reader's POV

Everything hurt and it was dark. Was I dead? No, everything hurt too much for me to be dead. Where was I though? The basement had a little window in it so it wouldn't be pitch black. Wait, I think my eyes are closed. I attempted to open them and failed.

I made a small whimper noise and attempted to open them again. It worked this time and I woke up to a dark room with softly glowing lights. Definitely wasn't the basement. I could tell it was night time from the large windows on one side of the room. I looked from the window to the monitor. Hospital? Ryan wouldn't have taken me to a hospital. I looked down at the form laying partially on the bed. A broken sob came out of my throat as I realized it was Juice.

"Juice!" My voice came out rough as tears streamed down my face. He groaned softly but didn't wake up and I managed a little giggle through my tears. God, I hope this wasn't a dream. "Juicey, baby."

I lifted my hand up and poked his head. He grumbled and looked at me sleepily. He stared at me for a full minute before his eyes got huge. He jerked up fast and smiled big. He started a couple of different sentences but tripped over the words. He took my face in his hands and kissed my lips lightly. He brushed my tears away softly before pulling away and walking to the door. He opened the door and just screamed for a nurse. I giggled again at him. One came and told him to shut up before he told her that I was awake. She nodded and came into the room to check on me.

After checking everything, she said that I was looking good. She got me a glass of water and then left after scolding Juice for two minutes. He came back over to me and smiled.

"How you feeling?" He asked me as he sat down in the chair beside the bed.

"Like shit, think I might be coming down with some sorta bug." I smiled as he playfully glared at me. "You?"

"Sorry, I know that was a stupid question," Juice said.

"That's okay," I told him. He took my hand lightly in his and then kissed each of my knuckles on that hand.

"I was so worried about you." He whispered. "Don't leave ever again."

"I won't," I said. "What happened with... ya know..." I trailed off.

"Taken care of. Don't ever have to worry about that again." He told me. "Nothing bad will ever happen to you again"

"I know it won't. I'm sorry. I just I didn't know what else to do." My eyes filled with tears again.