Chapter 3

The four scientists walked on the corridor. They entered the Humanoid Confinement Cell no. 2. They saw Logan begin to mutate. Logan sees the scientists and begins to say something in a raspy voice "Well gud evening, scientists, how's your little conference room discussion?"

"How did you know that?" Katrina asked.

"Well, I somehow have developed advanced hearing capabilities. I can hear you talking about me. How may I help you?"

"So that's why you're ears turned more of an elf." Carrie replied.

"They're obviously gonna trick you! Break out already!" A voice called out.
"Shut up! You can complain all you want but I have a plan instead of doing things too stupidly." He whispered.

"Right then umm, let's check your blood samples." James said.

A small machine holding an injector gun and an empty vial enters the cell. Logan grabs the gun and loads the vial. He injects himself and when all the blood is extracted, he gave it to the machine.

"Spencer, Katrina, try to hold on to him for some psychological examination tests." James ordered.

Spencer grabbed two seats and both sat. Spencer holds a psychological test, and Katrina checks on his vitals.

"Here, we'll be asking you questions and you're here to answer all of them." Spencer replied. "Okay, first question, Can you speculate strange matter?"

"Well strange matter is a form of matter made from strange quarks. It's actually very dense and very stable. It's also infectious as its stability is so great that it can transform anything into a goo of strange matter." Logan answered.

"Hmm, his brain is very well coordinated. I've never seen this kind of brain activity. Keep questioning." Katrina said.

Meanwhile Carrie and James examines the blood. They carried out a few experiments: First they exposed it to various chemicals and it didn't destroy its blood cells. Next, Carrie carried out several human tissue to the blood. The results are that when exposed, it begins to convert human tissue into 'Logan' tissue.

"Hmm it seems that the blood itself acts as a virus and can convert any sentient tissue into vampire tissue. He can be infectious." James concluded.

"We must find an antidote." Carrie replied.

Katrina and Spencer have asked 9 questions and Logan have answered all of them correctly. "It seems that Logan is fully aware of the test and the brain completely adapts to the questions we give him." Katrina explained.

"Hmm, well yeah. Me brain is capable of answering everything but I do feel slightly off." Logan bragged.

"Ok one final question: Have you heard of the holographic principle and is it real or a theory?" Spencer asked.

"The holographic principle is a mathematical principle that the universe itself is rather a hologram of a distant 2d universe. It's rather a slightly more accepted principle as it can also tell us the mystery of the black hole information paradox. It's quite astounding....AHHH!"

Logan begins to collapse. "Spencer, it's brain has completely evolved. His vitals are going overdrive." Katrina exclaimed.

"AHHHH! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!" Logan screamed.

"Yes! It's happening. Your body is changing to something new! Just embrace it already coward!" A voice called out.

"Ohh I can feel it. This power is awesome!" Logan replied.

"What power?" James asked.

Logan stops moving for a few seconds. Then it stands itself up. The scientists are completely shocked.