😮Chapter.20😮

I challenged Layla to the Women's title match but Vickie Guerrero came out and said Michelle is a Co Champion when we all know she's not so I face Michelle instead and shockingly I beat her.
Justin Roberts: "Here's your winner and the New WWE Women's Champion Tessa!"
The crowed cheered and I couldn't believe it, Vickie couldn't believe it.
The look on the face of Laycool and Krystal everyone was so shocked, this could be one of the most unexpected wins in WWE History.
I was still shocked after it I just couldn't believe it, I was the happiest chick on the planet and I go photos with the title then I still feel pains and I still feel so sick.
I just don't know why, I promised myself tomorrow that I would go to the doctors and get a pregnancy test invade it is what I think it is.
If I am Pregnant then I will be pleased about it but I hope I'm not at the same time because I do not want to be the shortest WWE women's champion of all time.
My plans are gonna go crazy if I find out what's really happening tomorrow this is insane.
Christian and I broke up and I don't know if this is true weather I should tell him or not.
I just don't know I'm still hurt by what's happened between us and I heard he's getting married pretty soon but that is none of my business and I don't think it ever will be my business I'm not the type to get involved in my ex's life.
I don't know or understand why me and Christian broke up and I don't know why we argued all the time, right now things are going down hill for both me and my sister.
Drew and my sister are starting to have their arguments, this could be really really bad I hope things aren't gonna Fuck up for me tomorrow.
I'm so fed up of everything being so messed up and if anyone finds out the truth before I tell him then things will not be good, maybe I should keep hush about it.