Prologue

Prolouge

Back when i first see him. I was crying under a tree because my mother and father divorce and thats because of my father's mistake. I was crying and crying until one boy came up with a handkerchief. He was smiling at me. I know this sound crazy but with just one smile i fell for him, I know im still young but thats what i fell for him. After he offer his handkerchief he lean down and kiss me on my cheeks and said.

"Dont cry little girl, everything will be ok, if it will not be ok, then its not the end"

With that word, he left me dumbfold. I just watch him will he was walking away. I tried to call him but he didnt look back, i just sigh and look at the handkerchief and there i saw his name...

J.A Dela Rosa

I promise to myself that i will find that little boy and he'll be mine...

Years have passed and my feelings for him is still the same. I already know what's his complete name and a few things about him. So, I ask my grandfather that I will marry him because he will do everything to make me happy and thats the only thing that can make me happy. But I thought I made a right desicion, but instead i just made my life a living hell, but im not giving up because i love him that much.

He bring different woman at our house because he make sure my life will be hell and he did succed. The only thing I hate the most is when im already tired and thats the time that he will love me.

Will i give him another chance?

or

Will I just walk away and let him feel the pain that i feel?