what secret?

Still Merlins pov.
I was bored so I decided to go see how Meliodas was doing. Well, to my surprise he was still trying to break the perfect cube... It was getting annoying so I cancelled it. He was about to break the glass on the window but he hesitated, and stop. "Really Meliodas, you could of hesitated the first time and not try to break the window. You could of asked (yn) to cancel the alarm and she would maybe disarm the system." " Well, I wanted to practice on one of these police she talked about. Maybe the police here are girl's. he he he he he. " sigh. Well that was a try. Now I'm still bored I'm just gonna bring back Diane and Elizabeth so that (yn) can stop for the eternity she might bet thinking she's in. I cast a spell to bring them back and bam, here they are. "Hey how'd we get here weren't we at the so called mall place over there?" Diane said as she asked in confusion. "No you weren't, you left the mall and went to a restaurant called McDonald's thinking that the restaurant was apart of the mall. That place was ACROSS the mall. I'm going to call (yn) saying that I brought you guys here.

(Yn) pov.
I was still looking for them everywhere... Untill Merlin called me saying that she brought them back home. Welp, at least I don't have to look like a maniac anymore.

Sometime later...

I was done shopping. When I walked to my car I had to shove the rest of the last bags in there...
My car was flooded with bags everywhere
I was driving home listening to my new favourite song Ganas De Ti by Karol G.
If you don't know what song I'm talking about its right here⬆
Oh!!! I'm supposed to go to bed!! I have to go to the studio tomorrow!!!..😏😏 (CLIFFHANGER!!!!!)
I made it home mad. I was trying to look for the ASSHOLES.!!.!
" Hey!!!!! Where are you two!!?!?!!!!! I'm going to be late tomorrow because of you two!!"

Bons pov.
That got me thinking why was she going to be late?
So I asked her "hey. What are you going to be late for?"
"Uh uh I it's umm a secret! Ha.ha.ha..ha.😥"

(Yn) pov.
What if they find out.? I mean it's probably not that big of a deal but meliodas might tell the school because of his stupidnest in my opinion well I'll tell them tomorrow
"I'll tell you guys tomorrow. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight mother fuckers!! Then that pig said "goodnight bacon" then I said " you are bacon!!!!!!" Then I heard him crying. HA!!!!! That's what he gets

Hello guys I'm sorry that I'm not updating that much but I will up date more in the summer. The last day of school for me is May 20!!!!! Just two weeks and that's it!!!!!!
Bye me peeps. see u later!!