she's whuuatttt!!!?!!?

After that I regret what I did and decided to forget it.

(Yn) pov..... Awkward....😣😣

"So uhh... Guys uh after y your done eating breakfast go take a shower and I'll pick your guys clothes and we can get ready to go somewhere NOT the mall😒😒." After I said that, I muttered under my breath, " you guys didn't have to "accidentally" burn my house down" I said after they were done eating breakfast... They ate fast...

Gowther's pov.
" So where are we going exactly (yn)?" I really wanted to know where we are going. Then she went to her room. I wonder what she is doing? "(yn) what are you doing? What are you putting on your face?" " well I'm putting on something that's called makeup. Mostly some girls put it on because they feel confident wearing it." Oh. So maybe that's why she's wearing make, up.
We were done taking a shower drying our hair and
(Yn) pov.
We were getting in the car when ban asked me what was I wearing on my face. " hey (yn) what are you wearing on your face?" Before I could answer Gowther beat me to it and said what I said a few minutes ago.
When we got in the car they all put on there seatbelts and I turned on the car. We got out of the street we love and their jaws dropped to the ground. I love RIGHT next to the city. Then Merlin said " you live somewhere nice to have a house like that. How much does it cost? " they were all curious to how much money my house was. " well, it cost as much as three castles. THAT'S how much it cost. " then Gowther asked " why would you live in a mansion when you go to high school. And you have to pay for college. " damn he went through my memories...
" Well, let's just say I'm known world wide. " Merlin and Gowther got what I was saying... I was famous..... " but I don't have to go to college. I'm famous  I already have a career. " then Ellie asked, "What is your career?" I smiled "you'll see."

Still your pov.
Once we got to the studio they asked what was this place. "It's the studio I go to. I  dance and I sing here. That's what started my career." Then one of the employees that worked at the studio said I need to get ready.
" I need to go fast. Hey Olivia ( one of the employees \ best friend) can you take them to the dance room? I need to get ready. Thanks. " I said as I run to the changing room. 
( this is what your wearing)

.

After I got changed I started to warm up with the rest of the group I was in

We were warming up for about 2-3 hrs when the other employee told us we were filming the video in the other dance room we had.
( This is what the dance room looks like)

===============================================================

It looks easy but if you try doing it it's hard unless you practice.

Ellie's pov.
WOW!! THAT WAS SO COOL. Everyone was awe'ing it was just -wow!!
She told us that she was going to do some other dances in a few hours so we "patiently" waited for her to come back and dance something that we never thought would be a dance
( if that makes any sense??)

Your the girl 🙂

Stop when the first group is done unless you want to continue with the video.
( Your the middle one)

Your pov.
the group was done dancing and we were getting tired. so they let us rest for little bit. then we went into our own music room to sing
(This is what the music room looks like)

I was practising my singing for three hours Untill they told me I was going to the other room to record my singing

I was practising my singing for three hours Untill they told me I was going to the other room to record my singing. The Seven Deadly Sins were sitting on the couch wanting to hear what I'll sound like when I sing. I was going to sing with my partner (just so you know).

Here's the next one👇

band pov.
What the hell... did I just see I just saw her dance which was cool but I also saw her speak a different language!!!!!!
How many can she speak!?!?!!??!

=================9=============================================

I probably did a terrible job here I was just so focused on finishing it because i was just on writers block. I didn't know what to write. I just didn't want you guys to wait for a long time. But I'm happy that you guys are still reading this garbage story I had up. Thank you and good bye my peeps see U later!!!!