the tazer DUN..DUN.....DUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

(Yn) pov.
I woke up to the sound of my alarm so I new I had to wake up to get ready and go to the studio so, on my speakers in every room in the house I said " guys get the fuck up!!!!!!! We have to get ready!!!! If you don't get up, I'm bringing to tazer!!!!

Kings pov.
When I heard tazer I jolted up. I've been in a fight with it yesterday. I lost..

Yesterday...

We were in the living room watching on the square thingy that's when I found it. The tazer...
I said I wanted to use the tazer and they thought it was useless so being the idiot I was I turned it on and it shocked me!!!! Can you believe it!! So I decided to fight it.. I used my bear to fight it with its strength. It turned it on and I saw my bear shaking. Then it fell to the ground. I got mad I thought I was the one to win the fight... But I was wrong. The next thing I knew I was on the ground.

And that was when I decided to not use it ever again
Untill today...

(YN) pov.
I went to get breakfast ready. And what I mean by that is to go but food.... I was REALLY BAD when it came to cooking or some shit that involves making food like baking too!....Let's just say I almost burnt the house down okay?

After I got home from getting food. I didn't see ANYONE down here yet!!!! Can you believe that!!!!..... Well, except king he's looked really scared. I got my tazers. NOT ONE BUT TWO LADIES AND GENTLEMAN. thank you. I walked up stairs and since i didn't want to taze the girls because it was my fault for not waking them up since we sleep in the same room, I didn't taze them. And also I didn't have enough tazers. I also used the electric shock thingy I had so it wasn't looking good for the boys right now. I quietly walked in the room, laid the shocking thingy on Bons chest and Gowther's chest too, then I put the tazers on meliodas neck and escanors chest.

I thought it would be funny but chances are, I'm probably going to hell after something I thought was so funny but bad at the same time...

THEY ALMOST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN TO ASHES!!!!!

==========================================================

Hey guys wats up I'm going to be updating but I'm not going to publish them Untill I'm done with probably like 5 chapters
If you know what I'm saying

But anyways guys it's the end of the chapter so I'll see you I the next one. Bye!!!!!!!