1

You walked down the dark hallway slowly as the blood red dress trailed along behind you.

As you walked the servants went silent in fear. Their breathing stopped and the only noise that was heard was the sound of your heels clicking against the white marble floor.

The black veil covered your face as you approached the front of the castle. The carriage sat outside as two guards finished placing your bags inside.

"You'll be staying with the seven princes until war is over, when you return you will be crowned queen." Your father said sharply as you turned to him nodding.

"I understand Appa." You said as he gave you a hug kissing you on the cheek. "Stay strong daughter, you'll make it." He said letting you go as you climbed into the carriage waving goodbye as it drove off.

Meanwhile...

"Jimin stop fucking around the princess is supposed to arrive in an hour where the fuck is your clothes!!" Yoongi shouted walking out of the garden as Jimin poured a glass of water in his pajamas.

"Boys settle down, and Jimin sweetie please get dressed." Their mother said kindly as Jimin nodded walking up the stairs to his bedroom.

"Yoongi be nice to your brother." She said wiping away a smudge of dirt from his face. "Next time when you play with holly make sure you stay clean." She said as their father walked in with his crown.

"The maids just finished polishing the crown, did your brothers clean the spare bedroom?" He asked as Yoongi nodded.

"Yes Appa we did." Namjoon said walking into the kitchen his blonde hair neatly brushed as the crown sat on his head.

Their father nodded in approval as Jungkook shouted from his bedroom. "The princess is here!!!".

Everyone quickly rushed out their bedroom into the main room as their parents walked to the front door.

"Boys stay here, we will go greet her." Their mother said as they opened the door. The black and gold carriage stopped at the gates as the guards opened the door and the gates slowly opened.

You stepped out the carriage as the guards took your hands and guided you up the stone path and across the cobblestone bridge.

Two of the guards walked away from the gates and picked up your bags following behind you as the silky red fabric trailed behind your feet.

"Welcome we promise to make you feel at home your highness." The guards said as you nodded.

"Thank you." You said calmly as he looked at you your eyes piercing into his. Your aura was dark and mysterious as you approached the door.

"Good afternoon Ara, it's an honor to meet you." The queen said as she gave you a gentle hug.

"It's an honor to meet you as well." You said calmly as the king took her hand walking her inside.

"These are our sons." He said as they all bowed in sync. You curtsied as the king smiled.

"This is Jin the eldest, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, And Jungkook the youngest." He said as you smiled sweetly.

As the guards took your bags upstairs Jin walked over and smiled kissing her hand. "Pleasure to meet you, I'll take you to your bedroom." He said taking your hand and leading you up the stairs.

He stopped opening the bedroom door smiling as you walked inside. "It's lovely, thank you Jin." You said as you looked around the bedroom.

The red satin sheets were neatly laid on your bed as the gold chandelier hung over the middle of the room.

There was a arch to the far left of the bedroom as it led you to the bathroom. "It's beautiful thank you." You said sweetly as Jungkook and Jimin walked into the bedroom.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked nervously as you gave him a smile. "Yes I do thank you." You said sweetly as the king and queen walked to the door.

"Boys a moment please." Their mother said sweetly as they nodded walking out the room. "I'll show you around in a minute." Jimin said smiling as Jungkook looked down walking into the main room.

They all sat down on the sofa as their father spoke firmly. "The king of the north prefers that we don't speak of the war around Ara as he doesn't want her to worry, also I know you all aren't used to having a princess in the castle but everything will be just fine there is no need to be intimidated by her." He said as their mother smiled.

"That means you Jungkook, she doesn't bite." She joked as Jungkook hid his face in his hands quickly becoming flustered.

"Eomma you're embarrassing him, look he's blushing." Taehyung teased running a hand through his younger brothers black locks.

"I'm not afraid of her!" Jungkook said defensively as Hoseok raised an eyebrow. "Then you wouldn't mind giving her a tour around the castle then right?" He asked as Namjoon let out a small laugh.

"Sounds like a challenge." Jin joked as Yoongi smirked. "I wonder what she looks like without the veil, her pretty eyes will probably drive Jungkook mad." He said as Jimin laughed.

"I like her dress it suits her." He said as Jungkook laughed trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Haha very funny." He said as he gave Jin a playful punch in the arm. To be honest he wasn't afraid. He was drawn to you however. Your mysterious personality. Your eyes. Everything about you intrigued him. He wasn't used to your presence. It was new to him. The way you spoke and how you remained calm drove him mad.

You were like a drug.

And he was already addicted.