14

WARNING: Smut lol please don't read this if you can't handle smut

You woke up to the smell of fresh flowers and sweet French toast in the air.

"Good morning, sleep well?" Jungkook asked as he adjusted the tablecloth on the mini table by your window.

You smiled sitting up nodding rubbing your eyes to see what Jungkook set up.

To your surprise he had set up a little breakfast by your window with a bouquet of flowers.

He had prepared French toast with a side of fruit and bacon.

"Aww you didn't have to." You said sweetly as he took your hand kissing you gently.

"But I wanted to..." he whispered picking you up bridal style his hands trailing along your satin shorts.

He sat you down sitting down across from you.

You began to eat as he began to crack jokes.

You couldn't help but smile at the way he treated you. He always made you smile and was always by your side when you needed him.

"Does me choking on my strawberry turn you on?" He said as you snapped out of your thoughts laughing.

"Of course, how did you know?" You joked finishing your food as he leaned across the table kissing your cheek.

Mingyu walked into the throne room kneeling down to the figure sitting on his throne.

"Everything is going as plan, I will kidnap her tonight and when she doesn't show for the wedding you will start the war." The figure instructed as Mingyu nodded.

"What about your son, he's in the way." He said as the person frowned.

"I will handle him.".

Later that night...

Jungkook lead you through the woods and past the hidden creek he once showed you humming a song in his head.

"Where are we going?" You asked eagerly as he lead you up a cliff.

"To our little hideaway." He says sitting down on the ledge.

"Honestly I never thought that I'd see you the way I do. When I first met you I thought you were just a shy girl who I would have to crack open but instead I fell in love." He said as you smiled.

"And now you're getting married...that lucky bitch." He said leaning his head back.

"I'm not married yet besides I can always divorce after the war ends so like a few years?".

"That's too long I want you now and you know you can't divorce.".

"Then we run away and never come back.".

"What are you saying?".

"After the wedding we can sneak out and run away and never look back.".

Jungkook looked at you his eyes sparkling.

"Are you serious?" He said as you nodded holding his hand.

"I don't want to marry a man I don't love if I have to die for you I will." You said as he smiled kissing you sweetly.

"Let us celebrate a ruined marriage." He said taking off his shirt.

"Get out that dress we're going cliff diving." He said pulling of his pants.

His boxers were tight as you blushed turning your head giggling.

You unzipped your dress dropping it to the ground.