15

A cloaked woman walked through your window looking around holding a cloth and a knife looking around the dark bedroom.

She felt around on the bed and looked around the bathroom confused on where you would be at this hour.

"If you're looking for the princess she isn't here." A maid snapped turning on the lights.

"I don't know who sent-" She was cut off as the figure turned around facing her.

"Oh my god!" She shouted in surprise backing away.

"Why are you here?! Oh my god you traitor!" She screamed running attempting to run out the room as the woman stabbed her in the back of her throat.

"You aren't going anywhere..." She whispered dragging her away throwing her body out the window into the moat.

"I don't get why she isn't here." She said angrily hearing a small laugh in the distance.

She ran into your bathroom hiding behind the door creeping it open.

Jungkook held you in his arms kissing you sweetly one more time handing you your bra.

"You almost left this here." He joked as you rolled your eyes.

"I love you..." You whispered softly kissing him again walking into your bedroom.

"You're just gonna leave me here...to walk home." He whines as you laughed letting him in with you.

She saw the two of you lay on the bed as she frowned already knowing what was going down.

She turned around beginning to head to the window to get back to her wagon realizing a perfect way to lure you into her hands once and for all

You woke up the next morning around 10 to the sound of guards training in the courtyard.

Jungkook groaned rolling over still asleep as you stood up rubbing your neck.

You walked over to your bathroom gasping at the hickeys and bites on your neck surprised at how much showed up.

You turned on the faucet your legs aching as you splashed your face with water.

You quickly brushed your hair and teeth pulling your hair back.

"Ara..." You heard Jungkook whine out as you walked back into your bedroom.

"Hmm?" You asked walking over to him laying by his side.

"I don't want you to get married...I want to be with you forever." He whispered sadly as you sighed hugging him.

"I know Kookie I know." You said kissing his forehead wrapping your arms around him.

Jungkook walked into his bedroom cleaning off his desk as his mother walked in smiling at him.

"Jungkook sweetie can I show you something?" She asked as he nodded.

"Sure." He said walking out his room following her to her bedroom.

"You know I love you...But Ara has big responsibilities and the relationship you have with her can cause the kingdoms to fall.." She suggested as she sat down.

"You see, I was best friends with Ara's mother before she passed. One thing I know about her is that she wants what's best for her friends and family.".

"What I'm trying to say is if you love her...you'd stop seeing her because it's going to put her in danger." She said as Jungkook sighed sitting down.

"You're right..." He lied as the two of you had already planned your escape.

You walked into the Castle meeting with the Queen as she guided you into the throne room.

"Jungkook is in the basement he wanted to see you." She said as you nodded walking into the dark room carrying a lantern.

As you walked you got a worse gut feeling as you walked and walked down the staircase.

You reached the end of the stairs only to realize that you walked into the dungeon.

You turned around to see the queen holding a club hitting you in the head knocking you out cold.

She grabbed your unconscious body pushing you into the cell.

Two days later

Mingyu stood by the wedding arch looking at the watch as the guest looked around waiting for you.

The queen smirked watching as Mingyu began with his plan.

"Where is she?".

"We can't find her!".

"Then cancel the wedding.".

"What about the treaty?".

"It's off contact the west tell them I'm offering to meet with them.".

Jungkook looked around panicked as the queen patted him on the back.

"They'll find her son don't worry." She lied kissing his forehead wiping away his tear.