2

Jungkook walked up the grand staircase walking into your bedroom as you sat on your bed unpacking your bags.

"Do you need any help?" He asked shyly walking towards you as you looked up smiling.

"Sure can you hand me my other bag, it's by the bay window." You said smiling at him as you picked up your dresses hanging them in the closet.

Jungkook sat the bag on your bed as you walked over to him opening the bag. "I can finish unpacking later. Am I supposed to meet Jimin somewhere?" You asked as he shook his head no.

"Oh I'm giving you the tour Jimin has to practice sparring with Jin and father at the moment." He said as you nodded.

"Shall we begin?" He asked as you smiled nodding following him out the bedroom. As you walked down the hallway he pointed out the pictures and little things on the wall.

"My and my brothers rooms are on this side of the hallway." He said walking towards the stairs stopping at the left hallway pointing down the hall.

The two of you walked down the stairs and made a left walking down the hallway stopping at two double doors.

"In here is the living room, along with one of the restrooms. The ball room is down the hall at the arch." He said as you nodded.

"At my palace we didn't have a living room, I never spent much time with my father since he was busy." You said as Jungkook looked at you.

"It's okay, we never get to spend time with our father mainly because he's always out with the people making sure they are okay." He said walking you to the opposite side of the house.

"We have a basement but we usually don't go in there, the maids and butlers live in the west side of the castle. Our dining room is in here and the kitchen is behind those doors." He said as he smiled.

"If I'm not mistaken mother wants to have lunch in the garden, follow me." He said walking you through the main room to a brown glass door.

The two walked outside as you froze in awe. The small pond was crystal clear as you could see the small school of fish swimming around.

The roses And lilies were in full bloom as the large white gazebo sat in the middle and a group of maids began to set the table.

"It's beautiful." You whispered as he smiled nodding. "Usually me, Jimin, or Taehyung are out here." He said as you began to walk down the stone pathway looking around.

"Good afternoon princess, lunch will be served shortly." One of the maids said as she sat down the teacups.

"Good afternoon." You said as Yoongi walked into the garden. "Oh hello." He said as you smiled.

"Hello." You replies noticing the small fluffy dog in his arms. You squealed in joy running over to Yoongi petting the dog.

"Awwe is it a boy or a girl??" You asked scoping the dog out of Yoongi's arms.

"He's a boy, his name is Holly." Yoongi said as you smiled rubbing his back. "Aww you're such a cutie." You said in a cute voice.

Jungkook let out a small laugh as you handed Holly back to Yoongi. "He's a cutie." You said smiling as the rest of the boys walked outside the king and queen following behind them.

Jimin took your hand and guided you to the table looking back at Jungkook giving him a devilish smile.