12

You screamed in anger the cold metal chains clinking together echoing in the cold room.

The stone floor sent chills down your body as you held on to the bars letting in the bare minimum of light.

"I tried to guide you, help you see my vision...but you still thought just like your father." You shot your head around to look at the figure who stood at the door.

"The kingdoms are better separated, too much power given to one is asking for trouble. It'll be the grand war all over again!" You snapped as the figure glared at you.

"But what's going to happen to the northern kingdom when the pretty little princess dies...that's right it goes to me... and then I'll be unstoppable." The figure said as you looked at them tears in your eyes.

"Please don't do this, think about jungkook, think about everyone you'll hurt." You begged as the figure looked at you with a sick smile.

"I don't care about who I have to hurt, I don't care who I kill, I killed my best friend, I killed my first love, I'm not afraid to hurt their little love child who keeps getting in my way." The figure said smiling at you.

"Now...if you excuse me I have a kingdom to conquer." They said walking away slamming the door shut.

You opened your door still fazed from what almost happened to see one of the maids carrying a cart of clothes.

"Good morning your highness. You have a meeting with the eastern prince today, I was sent to help you get ready." She said as you nodded letting her walk inside your bedroom.

"I've been told to make sure you wear the kingdoms royal colors which is yellow, luckily I found the perfect one just for you." She said walking towards your closet  looking through the gowns before finally pulling out a long yet simple yellow dress.

"I think it'll look nice with a set of studs and a lovely necklace." She replied as you nodded thanking her.

"Oh and don't forget about posture, no slouching and when you speak, talk sweetly." She instructed as you nodded.

As she lectured you on how to properly act, talk, walk, and even eat you zoned out into your own world.

You hated when the other maids helped you get prepared especially the older ones. They would always try to restrict everything you did.

However thats not what was distracting you. In all honesty the events from last night still lingered in your mind making your heart skip a beat every time you thought about it.

Deep down you cursed yourself hating yourself for catching feelings especially since you knew it wouldn't be allowed.

Yet the closer you two get the stronger your love for him grew. Your thoughts were interrupted by the maid snapping her fingers in your face.

"Come princess, your carriage is hear." She said guiding you out the bedroom. "Oh and take that silly necklace off it doesn't match." She instructed rushing out the room with her cart.

Jungkook sighed running a hand through his sweaty hair as he laid his sword on the bench.

He looked across at his instructor waiting for him to speak. "You get five minutes then back to practice." He said walking away causing Jungkook to smile laying on the stone floor.

"Tired much?" Namjoon asked walking into the training room causing Jungkook to laugh looking at him.

"He's been behind on sleep." Hoseok said following behind Namjoon, Jimin close behind him.

"I've just been staying awake that's all. I'll get back on track hyung." Jungkook insisted as he sat up. Jimin laughed a little rolling his eyes.

"Staying up for your little princess huh?" Jimin teased causing Jungkook to shot him a deadly glare.

"Come one I know you've been sneaking out I'm not stupid, there's no point though you can't marry her it's not allowed and she has to marry the eastern prince soon." Jimin said as Jungkook looked at him confused.

"What why?" He asked earning a surprised look from Jimin. "You mean you didn't know, mother said there's a high chance they'll have to marry in order to defeat the west." Jimin said as jungkook lowered his head.

"Don't tell me you actually thought you'd have a chance with her?" Namjoon said as Jungkook chewed on his lower lip.

"Kook...You know it-" Hoseok started trying to comfort his younger brother only to be cut off by a sudden burst of anger.

"I know we aren't allowed to get married I fucking know okay?! But I care about her and...and...I loved her...I loved her so much. She brought out so much in me, and she was the sweetest girl I've ever met." He said tears forming in his eyes.

"Just let me breathe..." He said walking away from the training room letting the door slam behind him.