Hate. Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE.

"the food not the best but I'm so glad its not as bad as the school food" taka said with a grin as we were all just walking around. "yeah if i knew soldier food tasted better then training soldiers food, i would have sneak out of school to eat with soldiers instead" Harley smiled and everyone laughed a little. "i cant believe we really true soldiers now and next week we all be given our first missions outside the walls" yachi said with a nervous smile. "we finally made it as soldiers, its our time to protect the walls now "sunny smiled brightly. 

"but then i guess next week we find out who actually be able to fight and face monsters, since next week will be our first time outside the walls with hare own feet and without soldiers bus or units protecting us from moving to one wall to another, we finally get to see hell" kageyma said with worry. "i hear if you cant handle fighting with a monster or cant fight they dont let you back in the walls, they leave you outside to die unless you kill an monster and prove yourself as a worthy soldier again" hinata said with a frown. "well i dont think our two units have to worry about that, i see all good brave soldiers here" dean smiled and everyone smiled a little.

"plus we a family now, we have each other backs and fight to protect everyone together" yamaguchi said with a sweet smile. "we defeat all the monsters and make a place where everyone can be free" tsukishima said holding yamaguchi hand. "if I'm with you two, i feel i can do anything" buster said with a grin and everyone else agreed. 

"yo freckles" a soldier yelled from behind the two units making yamaguchi freeze up a little. "it is you right freckles" another soldier yelled and the two units turned to face the stranger unit. "can we help you" kageyma asked. "we heard freckles made it to this wall" the sniper of the group yelled. "we didnt think someone as ugly and weak could pass" the cover laughed. "so who did you sleep with to pass freckles or did you play with those top hero's to pass" the captain smirked and everyone glared at the other unit. "why dont you keep walking, we dont want to stain our new uniform with blood" hinata warned. "I'm so scared, what could a wired group like you do to us, our unit was the top unit in our school unlike freckles here" the right hand man grinned. "you wanna test what we can do" yachi hissed but yamaguchi put his hand out. "yama" tsukishima said with a little worry. "its fine dont listen to them" yamaguchi smiled. 

"oh wow you must be a good slut to have so many people wrapped around your finger" the sniper laughed. "if you dont want your pass rumour going out, why dont you entertain us" the cover grinned and yamaguchi walked towards them. "i wonder how your farther would feel if he learnt his son only passed most of his tests because he cheated and i wonder how your mother would feel is she knew about those pics you sell of her to the teachers to get better scores" yamaguchi smirked with evil eyes sending shivers to them. "how dare you" the right hand man yelled and went to punch yamaguchi. "you bastard" tsukishima hissed and started to run over to yamaguchi but stopped. Yamaguchi grabbed the boy arm and sent him flying a good couple feet away and grabbed the captain shirt with his hand before kneeing him hard in the gut and dropping him to the ground. "pathetic" yamaguchi hissed and walked back over to tsukishima who was frozen in shock like the rest.

"fucking hell" sunny said shocked. "he just took them out, how" Harley said shocked. "like he so thin and weak looking, he like a loving fully puppy and yet he took out two strong guys" taka said in shock. "holy shit, lets not piss him of" dean said with a grin. "yamaguchi that was fucking impressive" buster grinned and clapped.

"tsukki" yamaguchi said with a worried smile as he looked at tsukishima face what was pale. "yamaguchi" tsukishima said with shock and patted yamaguchi head. "tsukki" yamaguchi said with worry and frowned a little. "that was amazing, I'm so proud" tsukishima smiled and hugged yamaguchi making him giggle a little.  "yamaguchi that was so cool" yachi smiled and join the hug. "you should have told us, you were a little badass" hinata grinned and join the hug. "I'm so glad your apart of our family" kageyma grinned and join the hug. "hey who said you guys could touch my yamaguchi" tsukishima hissed. "i cant breath" yamaguchi yelled as the four was crushing him in the hug but the other four was happy yelling each other and not hear yamaguchi. "help" yamaguchi yelled and buster grabbed his hand to pull him out. 

"thanks" yamaguchi said with a small smile. "its fine, that was really cool" buster smiled. "its just something i picked up from my other family" yamaguchi giggled. "your really are something" buster grinned. "ah shit i forgot to pick up my new medic bag" yamaguchi whisper as he remembered they could pick it up after lunch. "why dont we head over now, i need to get mine" buster smiled. "sure, i just let my friend kno" yamaguchi stopped and frown once he saw his four friends still yelling at each other. "dean, me and buster is gonna pick up our medics bags, we meet you guys back here in a sec" yamaguchi smiled. "sure but shouldn't you tell your unit not mine" dean said with worry. "just look at his unit" buster grinned and dean nodded. "we be back soon, if they notice I'm gone tell tsukki to calm down and i be back soon" yamaguchi yelled as he and buster ran over to the medics pick up room.