Chapter 37

Longish chapter alert

Alex's POV*

I showed Louise into my bedroom and watched her carefully as she appraised it. She seemed to like it, at least I hoped she liked it since this is where she will be sleeping from now on. After the last time we slept together, waking up was almost as pleasurable. Having her soft mounds press into me as she cuddled closer so she could rest her head on her spot on my chest.  Yes, sharing the same was the only way this was going to work and at least then I can monitor her wardrobe since apparently everything with a dick was attracted to her. Clearly however, Louise didn't agree with my thoughts.

'This is where you sleep,' she said flatly.

'no pumpkin, this is where we sleep,'I corrected her smirking as she sent me a scowl.
This is where you sleep,' I said as I pointed to his clothes in the wardrobe unimpressed.

'Im not sleeping with you! Are you insane, your my boss!' She exclaimed angrily, ' do you know how inappropriate that would be? What if someone found out? No either give me my own room or get me a different apartment!'

When was she going to get over this. I wasn't asking her to have sex with me for god sake. At least not yet, I was just wanting to use her as a bloody cuddle buddy. And why did she care what anyone else thought, they shouldn't be thinking about her sleeping in the first place. I was getting more pissed the more I thought about some guy thinking about her. I needed to calm down and think this through rationally.i had to pick my fights and if I could'nt even convince her to share a bed with me platonically maybe getting her to sleep with me will be harder than I thought. And if she took everyone's opinions to heart then it sure as hell wouldn't happen and I needed to do something quick to stop a catastrophe from happening.

'Okay how about this, you can have your own room if you agree to sleep with me whenever I ask ?' I say as a compromise. At least this way if anyone asks her if we're sleeping in the same room she could technically say no that she has her own room. Not that it will be getting used very much since I intend to have her cuddle me every night however maybe my plans were slightly to obvious as I heard a scoff.

'No cause you will just try and make me sleep with you every night. How about I sleep with you once a week. And I mean sleep no funny business am I clear?' She said compromising.

'Crystal,' I said grinning. What's that saying, give me an inch and I'll take a mile?

I helped her unpack her clothes with the hopes of see her range of saucy lingerie however I was sorely disappointed when all I spotted were some cotton granny pants. Deciding that I needed to get back in her good side after the disaster that was Paris I cane up with an idea.

'Now that you're finally settled in, how about I take you on a brief tour of the area? I'll take you to Central Park, the rest I'll show you another day,' I said to her gripping her wrist and yanking her up so she was flush against me although the feeling didn't last long. A look of unbridled excitement came over her face and before I knew it she was out the room.
Shaking my head, I pulled my phone out and contacted some people to help me prepare something special. I still felt bad for how I treated her in Paris, I still don't understand why I reacted so badly, I was known for being , cool and collected and ruthless in the boardroom but never out of it.
Hearing a cough I looked up to see a little goddess in Tiffany blue looking at me meekly. I felt something tug down south as my eyes raked over her lmexposed slender legs that were surprisingly long for how short she was . She was clearly all legs not that I was complaining but then the realisation hit that she thought she would be leaving the house wearing that skimpy dress that barely covered her ass. Glaring, I stomped my way towards her.
'What do you think you are wearing? You are not going out of this house looking like that!' I growled deepening my glare almost daring her to argue with me. Clearly she was a s blind as she was stubborn.