Ch. 14 The Question

Ugh, what have I just done?!? Is curling up into a ball and wishing that everyone would go away the right way to handle this, because that's what I would like to do right about now.

Jimin slowly turned on his heels, making his way back into my bedroom. "Princess what's wrong? We can't do this without a condom..." By now, I had covered my bare body with the duvet and he took notice. "Hey, Y/N talk to me, what's going on? Did I do something wrong?" I shook my head as tears began to swell up in my eyes from the embarrassment I'm feeling. Looking down at my hands to avoid meeting Jimin's concerned eyes I softly spoke, "Jimin, I-uh- I'm a v-virgi-n."

Almost instantly, I felt Jimin's arms wrap me up in his warm embrace as he showered my face with gentle kisses. His hand brushed my hair, soothing my emotions. "Y/N, you don't have to be embarrassed with me. We won't do anything you aren't ready for okay? I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere. I'll wait."

I slowly looked up to him, our eyes connecting instantly. Leaning forward, I gently brushed my pink lips to his, silently showing him my gratitude for him being so gentle understanding with me. At first he seemed taken back by my actions, but then his hand moved to the back of my neck, tilting my head to give him a better angle to deepen the kiss. I could feel the passion and fire sparking once again within the both of us. It was as if we had never had that heart to heart just a minute ago. Without breaking our kiss, Jimin softly pushed me back against the bed so that I was laying down once again with him hovering over me. With his forearm resting by my head as his hand caressed my face, his other hand moved down to my thigh, pulling it up to wrap around his waist as he slowly began grinding in to me. An uncontrolled moan escaped my lips from the friction he was causing against my clothed clit. Finding their way to his plump ass, my hands pulled him into me so that I could meet his thrusts as he roughly ground down into my open thighs.

In the midst of our heated moment, he let out a long sigh as he stopped everything that he was doing to me. A soft whimper escaped my lips from the loss of his contact. He placed his forehead to mine as he stared deep into my eyes with need. "If I don't stop this now, I don't know if I'll be able to control myself, Y/N...you're driving me crazy. I need to feel you."

Without saying another word, he climbed off of me and sat down on the end of my bed. I wanted more than anything to tell him I was ready to have sex with him...but I would be lying. I've only known him for three days.

He hasn't brought it up yet, but I know they will be leaving to go back to Seoul soon too. What happens to me when they leave? Do I just become a forgotten conquest? I scooted to the end of the bed, wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head against his back almost like I was bear hugging him from behind. "Jimin?" I ask. "What is it Princess? He gently coos. I hesitated for a moment, but I knew that if I didn't ask now, the question would eat away at me. I took a deep breath before speaking, "When do you have to leave?"

Jimin turned to face me as soon as the question left my lips. I could feel my eyes welling up with tears, but I tried my best to keep them at bay. I don't want him to leave me. Not now when we clearly have a connection. Seeing the look on my face, he brought me into his lap, hugging me against his strong chest. "I'm glad you asked me that, because there's something I want to ask you..."