Ch. 33 Sorry?

It felt like I had been waiting for forever for Jimin to show up. He said he was coming over half an hour ago. Where is he?? Grabbing my phone from the nightstand, I scrolled through my messages with him. I guess I kind of came off as a bitch... Maybe he decided he doesn't want to come after all. Quickly, my fingers typed up a message and I pressed send before I could fully think it through.

Me
Jimin? Where are you? Its twelve o'clock. If you aren't on your way over here by now, just don't come. I'm going to sleep.

Immediately after I pressed send, I heard two soft knocks on my door. Shit! Slowly, I made my way over to the large door and looked through the tiny peep hole. Jimin looked angry... When I turned the doorknob, the door quickly pushed back and Jimin barged in. I fell backwards from the impact of the door, but Jimin quickly caught me before I could completely fall to the ground. Once I was back on my feet, he kicked the door shut with his foot, and began walking forward with anger in his eyes. I had only seen him look this way one other time, and that was when he had gotten so jealous about the picture that the tabloids had posted of me and Jungkook.

"J-Jimin?" I fumbled with my words as I took small steps backwards avoiding his contact. He didn't say anything, but just kept staring at me with anger in his eyes. I could tell his jaws were clenched from the way the muscles in his face moved. When I felt the bed behind me, I stopped, avoiding him pushing me back on to it.

Wait..What the hell am I doing? I'm the one who should be mad at him! He's the one who believed I cheated on him TWICE and basically called me a slut. He's the one who left without even attempting to say goodbye earlier. AND HE's the one who told me he was going to come over but didn't show up until midnight. Fuck this!

Finding some sort of confidence, I spoke again only this time with a little more sass, "Jimin what are you doing? You can't just come in here and act this way, otherwise, you can go ho-" but he quickly placed his finger to my lips, cutting off my sentence, "Uh uh uh Princess. Listen to me now, I know your upset with me," he began, his voice in a seductive, low tone, "And believe me when I say that I am going to make everything right, here in just a minute....but if you ever talk to me or text me the way you did tonight, I can promise you that that pretty little ass of yours will be bright red from hours of punishment. You have every right to be mad at me right now, but you will not talk to me like a spoiled brat. I don't like that. Do you understand?"

Something in me set fire at his words. Holy hell. How can him threatening to punish me actually turn me on? Come on Y/N, get your shit together. You're mad at him. You have every right to be mad at him. Don't cave in! "I-I'm n-not a brat," I stuttered. What the actual fuck Y/N? Of all the things I could say, that's what came out? I need to get out from his stare immediately. I can't think straight. Quickly, I moved, slightly pushing him to get past his rock hard body. Come on Y/N, think, think, think. Turning around to face him once I was at a safe distance, I tried to speak again, "Fine Jimin. Let's talk like adults then. What do you want to say?"

Jimin ran his hands through his hair and let out a deep breath as he closed his eyes and shook his head. I'm testing his patience...good. He deserves it. When his eyes opened, they were hooded with lust. What? Is he turned on right now?

I watched as his tongue swiped across his bottom lip before he spoke, "Princess, you're making this very hard for me right now, but because I know you're angry with me, I'll let it slide for the time being. For now, let me fix things."

I rolled my eyes. In an instant, Jimin had me pushed up against the wall with his legs between mine. I could feel his toned body pressed against me, pinning me to the hotel room wall. I turn my head to avoid his stare, but I could see him studying each feature of my face up close. My body felt like it was on fire with lust. I've never had sex before, but I feel like make-up/angry sex with Park Jimin would be orgasmic! Come on Y/N, hold it together. Mission Protect My Virginity!

Jimin leaned in and brushed his lips against my earlobe before sensually whispering into my ear, "Keep teasing me Princess and I'll have to apologize after I punish you." Oh God my knees are about to give out from under me. Stay strong Y/N. You're mad at him, you're mad at him. Out of nowhere, a moan escapes my lips as I felt Jimin grind his growing, clothed cock against me. My thin, silk, jammies aren't helping at all. I might as well be naked. Great.