chapter 6: Taehyung's truth identity revealed (who is V?)

#And let's begin#

    Taehyung woke up looking at a white sealing and feeling tied up.

"Don't move or you will fall." mentioned JH without looking at him and tipping in his phone.

"Where am I and why am I tied up?, JH, did you do some kind of prank you a××?, even if you are my hyung I will not forgive you this time." said Taehyung while glaring at the seilling.

JH laughed and looked at him " No, don't worry, I just wrapped you up in my ancestors scarf of protection, energy and ... emm it's good for you,, come on Taehyungie you know me. " .

"Yes, I do. You are one crazy guy. " said Tae when all of a sudden the scarf disappeared and he found himself laying on a single bed.

"What happened?, I can't really remember,..., emm, no I was with Jungkook and.." said Tae while struggling to remember when he heard  JH saying "Fuck, why is it not working?"

" what did you say Hopie?"
" nothing tae, really nothing."

" where is Jinie, everytime am here he will be the one to get me." said Tae searching for his brother and putting his lips when he didn't find him.
"He is busy with his boyfriend, God knows what they're doing to forget his brother." said JH while rising his eyebrow and smirking.

" Yah hopie, nooooo." yelled Tae while covering his ears.

JH just laughed at his cute and innocent reaction, then hold him up bridal style and told him to hold on which the younger did as he vanished to appear in his room where he put the exhausted boy in his bed and covered him as he saw him drifting to sleep.

After a minute,  JH went downstairs to find the whole gang (hhhhh).
The five boys were sitting as namjin and yonmin were cuddling and JK just buried his head in his clenched fists but left it when he felt JH.

JH just looked at Jin and announced in a boring monotone voice "I already put TaeTae in...." but couldn't continue when he heard a growl coming from neither than JK.

JH just ignored him and continue "his bed, but I need to talk to you about something. "
" Just split it, smiley face." said JK standing up and facing JH.

"What, what's wrong with you?"
Started JH saying when Jin just told him that he knows.
"And why this werewolf knows, I specifically told you not to let any.."  started saying and panicking when JK declared  "And why not, I'm his mate anyway. " while smirking at his opened mouth and wide eyes satisfied .
"That made you shut up, oh about time as I was getting a headache from your voice." continue JK rubbing his head .

"Now now,what happened to Taehyung?" Said Jin glaring at JK .

"What does he know?" Whispered JH in Jin's ear earning a growl from NJ's wolf and a ' are you serious as I am a werewolf and can hear you in a mile' look from JK.

"Everything." said Jin as he sat in NJ's lap to sooth his wolf but the latter caged him in a second earning an eye roll from him but continue : " I didn't think about the possibility of him being his mate. When I saw how he treats Tae and with him being an alpha and NJ's assurance that he will never lay his hands or hurt him, I let him near and that's my fault. You told me once that an alpha's scent can mask his own ( tae) but I didn't know that his own mate's scent can make him unleash his powers and break all the spells already cast on him."

JH just shook his head and looked at JK's direction glaring at him.

JK ignored him and told the two to explain more but they just looked at each other hesitating when Suga broke the silence and started talking when he gave the two a look that says ' you two are so childish '
"Look JK, Taehyung is a person who must be protected and cherished so are you gonna ? " asked Suga.

"I'll protect Taehyung with my life." declared JK looking straight in his eyes to show his seriousness.

"Ok, that's what I need to hear, so Tae is
, emm, ok , Tae is blessed by the moongodess and have an alpha blood but he isn't a werewolf,  not yet."

"What do you mean?" Said NJ, now fully focusing on the communication.

So suga continued " when Tae was born, he didn't cry or anything or woke up, my dad thought he was dead but the doctor said he can feel a light beat. As my father was panicking and not understanding a thing, my grandfather took him and took off shocking the hell out of everyone.
He went to his pack and contacted the pack's doctor and elderly who told him that his wolf and human side are fighting for his body and that can kill him.
After a day of confusion and fear, the elderly decided to contact a witch who was JH's grandmother and she casted a spell on him to let his wolf sleep and stop fighting after my parents's approval .
After many years of sleeping, the wolf took over when Taehyung was asleep and as he completed his 13th birthday."
Suga was trying hard to hold his tears and continue the story but then his brother stopped him and nodded his head in which the other took as a sign to step down.
Suga went to JM, hugged and cuddled him.
"That's the day we both learned the whole truth,I heard screaming and crying and that when I knew as my parents were saying that it was his first shift .
When his shift ended, JH just appeared from no where and started to explain and told us that his wolf is too weak he can die any minute.
After a while, he became Tae's friend to continue his grandmother's work and let his wolf take over from time to time but cast a spell to make him forget." After JN finished he looked at JH and the latter saying 'ok I'll tell them' confusing the other.

"Tae's wolf, V, didn't take over for over two years and to make him appear,  he needs his mate's bite .
When his mate bites him he will get his strength back and will be a full werewolf. " told JH and continue

"V is a powerful wolf, I saw and sensed his power and potentials. He is the perfect mate for an alpha as he is an alpha but a submissive one and that's why he must be protected and hidden from others, you must know JK that even If he is your mate he can accept other alpha's bite mark and not get killed by it like others."

"Mine, only mine and no one else. " growled Jk's wolf effecting his hyungs and making JM and NJ whimpering.

He tried to control his wolf when Suga yelled that he is hurting and suffocating everyone with his aura.

JH then hold him and vanished to reappear in Tae's room and when JK smelled his mate's scent, he immediately calmed down and went beside a sleepy Tae who was hugging a pillow so strongly that made JK jealous of it so he snatched it from him and slid himself besides him making him relaxe as he whined when he lost his hold on the pillow but now was ok squeezing the life of JK's bulky arm.

"I'll protect you my love and I'm sorry I wasn't with you sooner but I will never leave you now that I found you my life. We will always be together forever and I'll love you ,Taehyung and V." Declared JK earning a purr that made him smile as he knew it belongs to V .