CHAPTER 14: Good morning.

Best song ever 👍👍👍👍⬆️⬆️.

ENJOY.

       NJ has already confirmed all that JH said about the rogue's accident and he found out even more.
It looks like V can control them and that means to give them back their conscious.

A wolf became a rogue when he is abandoned from his pack or rejected by his mate .

When the wolf leaves his pack and get disconnected from it or his soulmate, his own wolf takes control over his human side.

And here comes V's turn .

He can control the rogues and with that calm them down to follow orders for their human side to slightly if not completely take control .

NJ was waiting for his two alphas to wakeup for these informations that made him lost another round of coddling with his mate.
He hated leaving him first thing in the morning especially after the intimacy of last night but duty called him and to it he must respond.

He walked to the kitchen to find his sweetheart already up and preparing a huge amount of different kinds of plates for breakfast .
After planting a kiss on the back of his neck which left JN jumping if not for NJ holding him in place from his waist.
"It's just me cupcake!"
JN just turned around to face him and pouted his lips at him.
"You scared me and didn't I tell you to stop sneaking on me like that."
Nj just laughed at his cute mate and leaned in to place a kiss on his pouty lips .
"There. Am I forgiven now?!"
JN just hit him on the shoulder and turned around once again with a blush dusting his cheeks to resume making breakfast.
After a minute of watching his mate run from place to place and place huge amount of pancakes he said: "You can ask for the others to help you , you're not forced to cook food for everyone. "

JN just stopped what he was doing and said that he loves cooking and preparing meals for his brothers.

Nj then replied cutting him : " Just for your brothers?" with a smirk and a playful tone .

"Well, anyone can taste my delicious food I'm just afraid they will be a lot of proposal requests then."

Nj arched his eyebrow questioning and to that JN explained more.
"As you already know, I'm world wild handsome and I already make heads turn so with my cooking skills no one will leave a big shot like me alone."
and that's when JN knew he fucked up .

NJ launched himself to him and caged him in the kitchen floor.
"Oh I so wanna see someone look at you and they will regret even sniffing your way, I'm gonna kill them all ." Growled NJ or more his wolf.

JN can't lie that what NJ just did was a BIG turned on.
NJ right now is so hot, he loves NJ way too much and he can't deny it. Be it the bond of them being mate or not but he just loves him . He really get annoyed with him being always serious . He knows that NJ loosen up when it's only the two of them but seeing the jealous NJ is too much for his poor heart.

A crack made him get back to his sense and look at the man holding him in his arms which made his jaw drop.
Right now NJ is turning to his wolf and JN knew what that meant.
A werewolf turns to a wolf unwillingly  when his mate is in danger, afraid,  scared or the second reason which making him scared is when a werewolf's mate is turned on and he can smell it wanting his wolf to mark him especially when they are not fully mated.

Nj is a wolf now and he's resting his head on the upper half of JN while the other is rubbing his furry head and stomach from time to time making him purr and that after he ofcourse turned off the stove.

At first he kept licking his face and rubbing himself on him but JN knew what to do before he bites him so he moved his hand when he felt teeth on his neck making him hold his breath.
He stared rubbing behind his ear making him stop and purr leaning to his touch and that's how they are for almost half an hour .

JN is happy that just this simple touch can make such a difference .

He once again was pulled from his daze when he heard bones cracking once again which made him sad and as if he can feel his mate's pain because turning to a wolf or the other way around is hard and a little painful no matter how many times they do it but that changed real quick when in front of him is a naked NJ.

A blush speeded his face feeling the warmth in his face and ears.
"Oh, baby, you look so cute and adorable right now."
"Oh shut up and get off before the others come down and misunderstood the whole situation. "
That made NJ chuckled a little while taking his shirt or more like a rag right now and trying to hide his privates.
He froze in his place looking in the other way.
"What?." Asked JN as he's trying to hold his wobbly legs after sitting in the same position for a while.

"Already misunderstood. "

And that was JM answering while wiggling his eyebrows at the two .

JN just returned to his place from being over shocked as he fell.

NJ went to him and hold him up offering his hand.

The boy right now is wearing a short pants and he figured it must be from the pile of clothes that's always in a corner or placed in drawers everywhere in the house for them when they need it and more in the woods .

JN didn't let go of NJ, he just kept his face buried in his shoulder.
His red ears sold him out.
He was embarrassed and NJ wasn't complaining.
"Let's see who will get you breakfast from now on Jimin." Said NJ to a smirking JM.
"Huh, oh no. Please,  I saw nothing." Answered JM as he putted his hands on his eyes and continued " and what's to misunderstand as I didn't even understand. Wow , I made no sense right there. hhhhh. Please."
He pleaded as he hold a plate with his two hands with a pouty lip.
JN peaked at him and smiled saying that he's getting none until all the boys are here and went to cut some fruits.

All the boys were now eating in peace with light conversation from time to time.

They were exited and happy as they knew that V made an appearance and he will do one too after breakfast in the field as a wolf for the first time after.
It turned out that the royal and powerful blood of V can make him turn to a wolf without the need of an alpha's bite.
JH told him that his calculations were wrong and he underestimated V's powers, potentials and abilities.

Next chapter will be about what happened with V and the continue of this chapter.