CHAPTER 15: V (training).

Two months have passed by and now JM and SG are the only couple mated. It happened one night a month ago when SG was talking to a girl in the school and laughing between them which made JM who was there on the corridor of the school jealous.

He saw that the girl had heart shaped eyes while looking towards him. He couldn't see SG because he was looking at the girl with his back to him.

JM was furious but blow up when he saw her putting her hand of his wrist and that was it . He stormed towards the two and pulled SG back wrapping his arms around him and glaring at the girl.

"MINE, BIT×××H."
"Hey!!" Yelled SG back at JM for disrespecting his friend.

Yes, the girl was a friend of his and also a werewolf. She looked at the two with raised eyebrows and laughed a little.

JM kept looking at her weirdly.

"Hello, Jimin. I'm Sacha, a werewolf."
Said Sacha and extended her hand to him.

JM kept SG in his arms and glared again at her.

"Oh, stop it and let me go." This was SG , struggling in JM's arms.

'God, he's so strong. What will happen when we mate and we both want to top. Oh God I'll be dead. He'll easily pin me down.' Thought SG to himself.

JM let go but kept a hand on his waist.
Sacha saw the scene in front of her and thought that's enough teasing for the third in command.

"I'm mated Jimin. No need to worry about me stealing your mate."

Said Sacha with a chuckle and moving her shirt from her shoulder showing the two a mark .

A bite mark to be exact and that seemed to ease him and the tight hold he was keeping on SG.

" Yeah,no. Emm, S--Sacha right ?!." Replied JM .

"Yes." and the two shook hands.

" How do you two know each other.?"
Asked JM calming and relaxing down a little.

"Oh, we have a long history together.!" Said Sacha earning a growl from JM.

" Oh stop it already you two. Sacha stop teasing Jimin and you stop being possessive. " warned SG the two and started to explain to JM how he get to know the girl through many events.

First he met her when he and JN were on a pack house once and recognised her as a classmate and they started saying hey to each other.

Then the girl found her mate which was SG's friend and helped the two to be together and in the process became close to Sacha .

When SG finished telling their 'history ', JM was ashamed for doubting his mate and jumping to conclusions.
SG sensed that and took his hand holding and squeezing it as if saying it's okay to JM.

The two made it home and after showering and being told that dinner will be done in two hours by Jin, they went to take a nap .

SG was the first to flop down on the bed and closing his eyes.

He looked like a dead man to JM because of his pale skin and the thing that JM noticed that SG doesn't move in his sleep.
He keeps the same position which make him look like a dead man.

JM laughed quietly but SG still moved looking at JM with hooded eyes.

"What are you still doing there watching me. Creep." It wasn't a question but more a statement and added "Come here and let us sleep together. "

And at that JM's face became a dark shade of red. He knew what SG meant but couldn't stop thinking about the other meaning.

"Come on ." Yelled SG making him jump to bed and holding on to him while he wrapped his arms around SG's waist.