CHAPTER 13: of course.

Everything was cleared. Well, most of it and for now.

It seemed that JH's grandmother never left Tae's side and she always appeared in his dreams. She would always teach his about wolves and his powers but he only took it lightly and only listened and didn't dare to ask her anything because his parents used to tell him not to talk to people in the sleeping world.

Even that didn't make sense to others so he added that all the whispers they do among themselves and JK's constant growling made it more believable.

The boys laughed at sassy Tae who made JK blush and accused him of being the one to give them away.

After laughing at and with each others, Tae told them that he forgave them cause they're all brothers,  true siblings or not , ofcourse after JK got tense, growl and started to complain about him not being a brother to him and so not going to accept that which start another course of laughter and teasing and that's when they knew JH was there with them the whole time.

JH was the one to tell them what's going on.
It seemed that the wolves didn't want to kill Tae or hurt him.
They sensed his powers and more precisely his dark side, strong aura and came to show him their loyalty.
Tae or V to be precise can be consider the rogue king .

After eating and answering questions from Tae، the boys were ready for bed and each couple went to their room.

JK told Jh to stay in the many rooms of the mansion for guests and he accepted gladly to be near Tae which almost started another fight between the two but gladly this time Tae stepped up and calmed the angry alpha.

The two went up to their room and took a shower. Not together but separately.

After JK finished his shower, he went out of the bedroom to find Tae on the bed sitting straight up .

"We need to talk. " said Tae.
"Okay, babe. Just wait for me to wear something. " replied JK.

He was nervous of what Tae may tell him.
He wore his clothes fast and with a towel on his shoulder still drying his damp hair,  he made his way towards Tae.

"So, ...".
"So, ...?" Answered JK.

Tae opened his mouth and closed it without saying a thing with his face becoming red every passing minute and that made JK more nervous.

After a long silence,  Tae said not so sure and in a question form : "I so want to see your wolf ?!"

Jk took a deep breath that he didn't know he was holding . Tae's silence was his weakness, him being sad or confused made him sad, confused and angry.
"That's it . Oh, yes . Kai also wants to see you."

Tae jumped on the bed from excitement and because he was wearing JK's clothes which basically consists of a  hoody with a short and it rolled up showing his long slim golden legs.
JK's eyes were glowing and his breath stuck in his throat .
Tae saw him and followed his eyes making him take the big hoody and try to cover his legs.
As he was struggling with it, JK made his way to him and hold his hand.
"Don't try to cover up from me , babe.
I love seeing you and I will see more of you . "

Tae was a little scared from the tone of his voice. It was like him but not him in the same time.
"I-I wasn't covering up or anything.  I'm just s-shy."
"You're certainly shy and I love seeing you being cute and all but only for and to me. "

Tae giggled and looked at JK saying :"You love me. No, I mean me being cute and all."

"Yes Tae, i love you and all of you. Your cuteness,  sassiness, sadness. "

He said cutting him: " what!!!, are you a sadist?!!!" While playfully hitting JK's side.

"Hhhh, who knows.  You have to discover and I would love to know too with you." Answered JK wiggling his eyebrows.

Tae resembled a tomato right now and he was pouting his lips at him.

"And as I was saying before , I love all of you even V because he is a part of you and I would love to meet him if he would like to. "

As JK finished,  Tae's eyes were red and a tear escaped down his cheek.

Jk putted his hands on Tae's cheeks and with his fingers he whipped down his tears .

"I'm happy ."

"What?!" Said JK shocked.  "Did crying effected your voice. "

" Hhhh, no. It's me V." Replied V with his sexy and confident voice.