CHAPTER 19: Always dreams.

It's been five years since the day of the kidnap and the night the two boys fully mated.
They lived in a bless since then. Their parents were very supportive of them all . They loved their children's partners like theirs and even after 5 years of ups and downs they still went strong and their relationships can't get better that this .

Their ARMY of pack members and ex-rogues was the talk of the world. Everyone and anyone wanted to be their alliance and never get bad blood between them.
Just connect your name with them and you're looked at differently.
The boys were still humble and kind as they always been and that's why no one dare to say a bad word about them .
They worked hard and deserved each and every member they got.
Rogues were hard to deal with at the beginning but tried to find a way to get them to love and believe in themselves.
They saved hundred if not millions with their hard work and believing that anyone can reach and achieve any goal and make any dream of them come true.

Namjin got married first four years ago and had 2 sons .
Yonmin got married after and JM was the one to propose even though he was pregnant with their first son at the time. He's two years old and now YG was pregnant with a baby girl and due in 6 month.
(For those whose confused, werewolf and human couple who don't have alpha and beta blood can't have children but because the boys are half breed, they still have werewolf blood. )
Taekook didn't rush things between them and the subject of marriage came naturally to them one night when they were out running in their wolf form and went to a lake in their way.
They got in the chilly water to get rid of the dirt and then JK broke the silence by asking Tae to marry him.
The other just froze . JK didn't look at him and kept swimming while listing the reason for them to get married even when Tae kept calling his name.
"Jungkookie" "jungkookie" "jungkookie"

Jk just ignored him and it was his turn to froze when Tae throw a bomb his way.
"Jungkookie, I'm pregnant. " yelled Tae frustrated.
Jk stopped and turned around to look at his mate and said "What? I think I got water in my ears. They are ringing and I heard like you said that you're pregnant. Hhhh, wait."
He turned his face and started hitting his ears to get rid of the water in them.
Tae advanced his way and took his hands guiding them towards his stomach and repeated "I'm pregnant, jungkook."

Jk rubbed his flat and firm belly before holding him up while laughing and shouting happily.

That was 3 months ago and after a proper engagement party two month ago, the wedding day was today.
All the family and close friends came to witness and support them in their big day.
Tae was in his room getting ready with his mother , JN, SG and JH who he end up with Jay who also became JK's friend and business partner.
They grow closer after that accident.

JK was with his best friends NJ, JM and Jay.
They all were already dressed and ready just waiting for the wedding planner signal.

After a while the woman came to get the groom and he made his way to his place while greeting the people his eyes met.

In a minute the music began and he saw the two men (JN and JH) walking first and then follow the cute little twins (Namjin's sons) holding two baskets and throwing flowers petals in the way

JK was cooing at them when his jaw dropped to the floor. He could swear an angel dropped from heaven and was walking towards him.

Tae was a blushing mess from all the eyes on him and he decided to just look at JK and that was a bad and so right move

He saw the handsome man with a black tuxedo looking all mighty that his heart stopped.
They made contact and their world stopped both remembering the day they first locked eyes like this in the cafeteria when Tae offered his lunchbox to JK.
A lot of time passed and many things happened making them stronger and closer than ever.
The two connected their hands and looked at the man that's going to marry him.

Skip to the reception

Everyone was having fun and and congratulating from time to time the two grooms
They loved their wedding and were happy to get it done in a short time ( they started preparing for it in a month after JN kept nagging them that they should take a break from their pack work and make time for their wedding.
"I'm really happy to call you mine in the humans eyes." Said JK.
Tae laughed at him and hugged him connecting their lips together still not getting used to the sparklers and how his heart skips a beat every time he looks or touch his husband and he can say the same about JK .
They watched with a smile all their brothers/friends whose been with them through this long journey that's just beginning.

Always believe in yourself and dare to dream , to always dream not just one but multiple dreams and believe that they will always came true.

Tae always dreams , all the boys do and always will so do the same.

Fin☺️