chapter 7: Double check

Go and start the video to listen to Taehyung's angelic and soothing voice with J-hope's statement rap. ⬆️ (🐯,🦄)

Taehyung woke up and tried to roll over with his pillow when he couldn't move it .
He opened his eyes whining when he saw a smiling JK looking at him with eyes filled with joy,care and dare to say love.
He blinked and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands making JK and his wolf get hard from his cuteness. (morning hardness 😳)

"You are really here." said Tae and asked "where is hopi?"

And that's when JK lost it and growl startling Tae when he hugged him and whispered in inhuman voice "Mine."

Tae was startled again and whispered shaking " wh-who are you?"

JK scolded his wolf for scaring Tae making him whimper and took over again.

"It's ok tae, it's just me, are you scared of me?" Said JK pouting at him making him look up and feeling bad.

Jk knew that Tae was too nice and he took advantage of it.

"What happened?"

"Nothing." replied Jk in an affirmative tone.

"I mean when hopie put me to bed, he didn't tell me anything and just brought me here."

Jk kept hugging Tae while humming.
He smelled him, his hair, face and neck as Tae kept giggling when Jk putted his nose on his skin.

Those giggles were like music to JK'S ears and he felt his jeans getting tighter .
What made it even more difficult was that his wolf kept yelling in his head that they should mark Tae and make love to him.

"Taehyung?! "
"Hum!" Respond Tae to JK.
"I like spending time with you and sleeping with,, oh wait that came out wro..."

"Yes, Jungkook, I also love sleeping and cuddling with you." said Tae cutting JK as he just felt frustrated and amused at the same time by him.

He get up and sat up with Tae facing him still in his arms .

"Listen Taehyung, I really like you and I-I wanna date you." said JK while rubbing the back of his neck.

Tae just looked at him.

'Well done a**hole, you just made our mate freeze' said Kai.

Jk just rolled his eyes at him and looked back at Tae.

"I'll understand if you don't want to." said JK again while trying to pull himself from Tae.

And that's when Tae hold him like a koala from the side and said " no, stay, I don't like it when you look sad, it hurts my heart and there is this voice in my head that keeps yelling at me when it comes to you, I'm so confused right now. "

JK and kai were stunned, they never saw Tae like this and yelling to add.

" whose talking to you?"
Asked JK as he returned and took Tae in his arms while caressing his cheeks.

"You won't believe me and think I'm crazy." said Tae while looking down and poutting making JK growl at him.

"Wh-what, did you hear that?" Asked Tae while looking at the window searching for the source of the voice.

A poutting Tae was JK's weakness, add to him biting his lower lip that makes it the last straw for him.

"I didn't hear a thing, ok, focus just with me, what do you mean?"

"Well, when I was young, I started to hear this voices in my head that almost drove me crazy and I told my parents about it but they just ignored me and didn't want to talk about it.
After a while I met hopie and we became close friends, we did everything together and around that time that voice stopped talking but could still hear his whispers."

Tae stopped and looked at JK to see if he will laugh or make fun of him but he saw sadness instead.

He leaned in his chest and continued "You are the first person to tell you besides my parents, I like you and I trust you, my heart and the voice both tell me to."

JK was about to transform from happiness and jump Tae, but kept looking at his mate in his chest wishing he doesn't rise his head and see his eyes as he knew they will be changing colours.
He also was grabbing the bed sheets with his nails.

"Do you believe me?" Asked Tae with barely a whisper but JK cut it .

"Of course I believe you love."

"Hhhh" giggles Tae and looked at Jk who had now full control over his body.

"What's wrong little fella?"

"You did it again?"

"Did what Taehyung?"

" you addressed me using a sweet nickname."
Said Tae in a 'duh' tone.

"And you don't like it?" Asked JK rising a brow at him and smirking.

"I like it, what ever you say as long as you're talking to me." answered Tae happy and embarrassed.
Happy that he didn't startle and embarrassed for liking it especially 'love' .

"Then get used to it and love it cause I will as long as you became my boyfriend. "

"W-wha?!!!"

" Did you forgot or what that I just asked you to date me and by date I mean became my boyfriend Taehyung."
Explained Jk .

"You mean like Jin and Namjoon, and Suga and jimin?" Asked Tae with his face fully red like a tomato while hidding it with his paws-like hands.

JK removed his hands from his face and putted his finger in his chin to make him look at him and said "Yes, beautiful, like those dorks."

Tae hit JK lightly and warned him about calling his brothers and their friends names.

"So?" Asked Jk again and surprising himself about how patient and caring he is.

"I'll have to ask Jin and.."
Tae couldn't continue when JK said "it's your decision alone Taehyung."

Tae just looked down again and didn't know what to say when V or the voice to him said to say yes.

He hesitated at first because his mother told him one night when his father wasn't there to never listen to the voice and that hurt him a lot for unknowing reason till now .
He just wanted to trust himself. Be sassy and ignore what people think like his brothers.

"Emm, are we gonna be kissing and cuddling like them too?"

"Well, we already cuddle and we will do everything at your own pace and for your liking." answered JK smiling a sincere smile.

"Yes." yelled Tae startling Jk and making him smile widely but stopped himself.

"Is it a yes to becoming boyfriends? " asked to make double sure .

He even surprised himself how he is dealing with Tae.
The boy is having him wrapped in his little finger and he doesn't know it and that's what he likes about it.
His innocent, childish and kindness.

He sees only the good in people and that's what a Luna or second alpha of a pack suppose to be and do.

" May I kiss your cheek?" Asked Tae pulling JK from his daze.

But he still didn't believe his ears and his super hearing and asked kai to repeat what their mate just said .

'He asked you to let him kiss your cheek you lucky bastard ' Said kai.

JK didn't trust his voice and just nodded with his head leaning towards him.

As Tae was about to kiss his cheek and JK was feeling his hot breath on him, the door was slammed open and there stood Jin holding a wooden spoon and yelling " wake up baby" he said to Tae while looking at him and added " and bastard." glaring at JK .

And that's when Tae throw the bomb at him " that's not nice of you Jinie, you shouldn't call my boyfriend names cause that's what you said."

And that's when JN turned to a statue.

(Just kidding).

Hope you enjoyed this fluffy chapter .