Prolouge

It was 1 a.m. in the morning and Amy could barely sleep. Even under her heavy comforter and sheets she felt colder than ever. She sat up as she brought her knees to her chin. She had been up for hours, and not just because of the coldness that took over her body, but because of her haunting thoughts. Tomorrow night she would be leaving for London, England and as much as Amy wanted to go to school in London she dreaded leaving her friends behind. She would miss her mom....a lot. And most of all Seth. She sighed. Amy hadn't told Seth that she was leaving Tomorrow, because she didn't want to see him hurt nor did she want to be the one to cause him pain. As she let her thoughts consume her the thought dawned on her that she wasn't physically cold....it was mind over matters. She placed her head on her knees. It didn't matter. She was still left with an impending decision to make, and the part she hated the most was the fact that the decision was easy....it was the consequences she mourned. "Amy?" Amy turned her head to her window where she was surprise to see Seth. Quickly pulling off her covers she walked over to the window at the far end of her room and opened it. "What are you doing here this late!" She asked while he made his way through the window and into Amy's room. Turning around he closed the window back. "I wanted to see you." Amy smiled. She placed her arms around his neck as she pulled him closer. "Well, here I am." Seth looked Amy from top to bottom and raised his eyebrows. "Never seen this outfit before." Amy smiled, "My mother bought it for Lo-" Amy stopped herself when she realised what she was about to say. "Long, long, long into the future..." Seth sighed. "Well, while it does look great on you and all, its the only outfit I haven't ripped off your body with my teeth." Seth wrapped his arms around her waist, and now it was time for Amy to raise her eyebrows. "Oh."

       "Yeah. Oh." Seth smirked as he backed her up and pinned her against the wall. He grabbed her arms as he stretched it far above her head. "Um, Seth, my parents are just down the hall, I don't think we should do this." Seth grinned. " Well, sweetie, that didn't stop us before why should it stop us now?" Amy could feel the blood rush to her cheeks at Seth's words. Honestly, it wasn't the fact that her parents were down the hall, in fact like Seth said it never bothered them before and it certainly didn't bother her now. It was the fact that she feared that if Seth made love to her now, she may never leave her bed. "Amy, what's wrong?" Amy quickly snapped out of her thoughts to see a worried Seth. "Nothing." She smiled, "Nothing's wrong. I just don't know what I'd do without you." He smiled. No smirk, no grins, just a warm smile and Amy couldn't help but reach up to touch his lips. Seth bended down as he placed his lips on Amy's. She didn't wait a second before she began to kiss him back deeply. Amy let out a moan of pleasure, as Seth slipped his tounge into her mouth. Letting her arms fall to the side, Seth cupped her butt as he lift her off the ground and like on que Amy immediately wrapped her legs around his waist. "Mmm, bed." Amy moaned. "Too cliche. " Amy giggled as Seth began tracing kisses down her neck. Sexually,  and seductively, Seth bit at her breast earning a yelp. "Be careful sweetie, don't want to wake your parents now do we?" Amy pulled Seth's face up as she crashed her lips into his. She wanted to make the most of the last time they were going to have sex, and before you know it she couldn't contain herself. She eagerly unbuttoned his jeans as she slipped down from his hold and went to her knees. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, Amy you don't have to do that." Seth said pulling her back up from the ground. "What are you talking about? Don't guys like blowjobs?" Amy asked bluntly and Seth knitted his eyebrows. "Talk to me, what's wrong baby?" Amy placed her hand on her forehead, "Nothing is wrong Seth." She grabbed Seth by the belt as she pulled him back to her, "Now can we please continue? " She pouted, and Seth kissed her bottom lip. "No." He simply said and Amy glared, "So, you don't want to have sex with me?" Seth laughed, "Oh baby, I surely do. I want to rip your panties off of you and devour you right now."

"Then, why don't you?" Amy bit her lip seductively. "Because I know when there's something wrong with you, and there is certainly something wrong. I'm not your fuck buddy Amy, I'm your boyfriend and as much as sex is needed in a relationship we need to talk to each other. Its either you talk to me or I go." Amy narrowed her eyes at Seth, "Then, just close the window while you're leaving." She said as she walked back to her bed. Seth looked shock for a moment, but recovered himself, "Alright, baby, I'll see you Tomorrow night for dinner date, okay?" Amy felt unbearably guilty when Seth walked over to her bedside and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead before leaving, and again it began to get colder and colder. She still didn't have the guts to tell him.