Chapter Ten

"What?" Amy asked. "I'm sure you heard correctly." Seth placed the files she handed him in a grey folder as he got up. "You didn't think being my personal assistant would only involve you taking calls and printing files did you?" I was hoping so. Amy thought. "Come we'll be late." Seth walked pass Amy as he open the office door.

She was completely lost. Between financial loses, and stocks, Amy felt her head would implode. "Trance says he will withdraw his investment if you take Nathaniel up on his offer." A man sitting in front of Amy informed who simply chuckled. "What is this? Some child's play? If he withdraws his investment he wouldn't make a big impact-well, at least not on us. Nathaniel's deal is too good to pass up over some rivalry. Speaking of Nathan, where is he?" And like on que the doors opened and Amy knitted her brows. It was the brown haired beauty. Everyone's head turned to him. "Sorry guys I'm late." He simply walked over to Seth's side, and her eyes followed him all the way. "Nathaniel, glad to see you here." Nathan smiled at Seth, "Didn't think I'd miss this right brother? The joining of our companies. " Brother? It was suddenly starting to make sense to Amy. They shared similar features. Like Seth's, Nathan's nose was slightly long. And like Seth's, Nathaniel's eyes were if not the same a little darker than his grey blue ones. "Trance, is threatening to close his investment if we join." Seth replied, and like Seth did earlier Nathan chuckled. "Let him, he would be the one losing out. Besides, what have I ever done to the guy?"

"Might be because he slept with his wife." Nathan laughed, "Couldn't deny the young beauty her carvings." The man in front of Amy cleared his throat awkwardly and Amy couldn't blame him, "So shall I tell him to do as he pleases?" Seth sighed, "But we can't ignore the fact that he was a lot of allies invested in us, who can be easily influenced by him." Nathan looked Amy smiling. "We seem to keep meeting." From the corner of her eye Amy could see Seth looked confused. "I'd call it fate."

"Perhaps." She smiled. "Would you mind giving us your opinions on this matter?"

"Honestly? I'm confused. I don't know who this Trance guy is, or how much money he has invested, but if the deal you are proposing is as good as it sounds...I would choose to take you up on your offer."

"Whats more to discuss?  Even the beautiful lady seems to agree."

After the meeting Amy and Seth had walked back to his office and her desk. It was beginning to become dark and Amy looked pass her computer to see Seth with his jacket off sitting in his desk his head in his hands. She got up as she opened his door, "It's getting late." She announced and Seth pulled his head up to look at her. "I'm aware of that." He simply said, "Do you need a ride home?" She shook her head, "No, Aiden's going to pick me up in 10." Seth looked like he wanted to say more but held himself back. "What are you doing?" Amy made her way to his desk. Seth hesitated for a second. "Work."

"Why are you being so closed up, Seth?" The words slipped out her mouth before she could stop them. "What are you talking about Ms. Renolds?" He asked. "You know what? Forget it." Amy said walking towards the door when she felt my wrist being pulled back. "You're so slick." He whispered and Amy turned around. "Even when I did nothing wrong you manage to make me beg for your forgiveness over and over again." She knitted my brows. "I didn't mean to make you feel that way." Seth stared at Amy he couldn't seem to take his eyes off of her's. Bending down he slipped his lips on to hers waiting for a protest, and when he got none he began kissing her deeply. He pulled her onto the desk as he began to kiss down her neck. "Seth....I....I can't- " his eyes snapped to hers as he spoke, "I gave you a chance to stop me before,now? You have no way out. You are mine."