Chapter One

Amy tugged angrily at her roommate' s dirty clothes that were lying on the floor. "Aiden!"She yelled over the loud music coming from Aiden's room before busting the door open. "Jesus, Amy! Ever heard of knocking?" He asked as he pulled his covers over the lower half of his body. Amy marched over to Aiden's computer desk as she click the 'Pause' button on the screen. "Aren't you a little too old to be masterbathing?" She asked as she scrunched up her nose in disgust. "First of all Amy, you can never be too old to masterbathe." Aiden, under the sheets pulled on a pair of shorts as he got out of the bed. "And what do you want anyways, besides me." He asked smirking. "Haha, very funny. Get your dirty clothes from out of my living room." Amy threw the dirty shirt she picked up off the floor into his face. "Our living room. " Aiden corrected as he grabbed the dirty shirt. "Who's paying more bills?" Amy dared her roommate to challenge her. With a sarcastic smile, Aiden made his way to the living room where he began to clean up. "Are you going somewhere or something?" He asked taking in Amy's appearance. Amy had her curly black hair straightened down to her waist, and wore a teal dress with black heels. She had done her make up keeping it at a minimal amount of concealer with eye liner and wore a silver chain around her neck. "Yeah. I'm meeting Sahara today." Amy simply answered as she grabbed her purse. "You're meeting Sara , not some big time millionaire, why so dressed up?" Aiden moved to the kitchen which was connected to the living room and began to take up his other clothes. "Her name is Sahara, and we're meeting a friend of hers with extremely high standers."  He held up a pink laced bra, "This yours?" Amy scowled. "Ew no." Aiden grinned, " So, match making, huh." Amy grabbed her keys from the center table and threw them in her purse. "It's a woman." Aiden's grin became even wider. "I want the apartment to be spotless by the time I get back." Amy said as she walked towards the front door ignoring his implied thoughts. "Yes ma'am!"

        At the restaurant Amy sat with Sahara as they waited for this "friend" of hers. "She's running a little late." Amy said which was a complete understatement. Sahara's friend was suppose to be here at 10:00. It was now 10:40. She was 40 minutes late, and Sahara knew Amy enough to know that she was an impatient person. "I'm sure she has a good reason to be, Amy. She is never late." And as if on que a woman came rushing over to Amy, and Sahara's table. "Paige!" Sahara greeted with a warm smile. "I'm sorry I'm late, there was a hell of a lot of traffic. " Sahara shook her head, "That's okay. So. Paige this is Amy, and Amy this is Paige." Paige smiled at Amy. "Hi, Amy, its so nice to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you." Amy smiled. "So Sahara here tells me you are looking for a job." Amy smiled. "Yes, while working at Jude Inc is great, it doesn't quite pay the amount I need..." Paige nodded her head, "Yes, yes, I know what it is like, that's why I'm here. I know about your situation-"

     "My situation?" Amy interrupted. "Um, Paige always does a background check when she goes with a client." Sahara said wiring as she gave Amy a apologetic smile knowing full well that Amy hates be deprived of her privacy. "Yes, and I'm here to make a proposition." Amy raised her eyebrow in interest. "I am a very well trusted and respected person in LICROSS INCORPERATED, and they so happen to have a job opening. I can refer you....but that's if you're up for it." Oh, Amy was certainly up for it.