Chapter Nine

She saw Seth walk in and out of his office, but he said nothing to her, and it was starting to bother her. She stood at the printer beside her desk staring holes into her boss's head. "What are you doing?" Amy averted her eyes to the small petite woman she saw earlier. "Um, do you need to using the printer?" She shook her head. "So you're the infamous Amy Renolds." Amy knitted her brows. "Rumours are going around saying that you're fucking the boss." Amy opened her mouth in unfortunate protest but the lady held her hand up as if saying 'don't bother', "It's none of my business, but I am going to just warn you as your colleague, its not a wise decision." Amy said, "It is none of your business, but I can assure you I am not in any sexual relationship with Mr. Greene." Amy snapped back, but the lady just smiled. "You're gonna need that attitude to face the things that will be thrown your way, but don't say I didn't warn you." The woman turned to walk away, "Seems like your things finished printing." Amy looked down to see the files Seth had sent her to print out for his meeting. She sighed, what did that lady mean? She didn't want it to get to her, but it was. Amy knocked on Seth's door their conversation earlier replaying in her head. "Come in." She opened the door, files in hand, as she walked over to his desk. "Your meeting starts in 5 minutes, here are the files you needed." Amy said placing the files on his desk. Seth picked them up hushed as he looked through each page. "Good, next time inform me 10 minutes earlier, so I can prepare myself." Amy simply nodded as she turned away and began walking out of the office. "I hope you have your things together Ms. Renolds, you will be attending this meeting too."