Chapter Two

After Paige had proposed a job interview at LICROSS INCORPERATED, Amy had agreed to it, and was now writing up her resume. She was in her bedroom sitting Indian style in the middle of her bed with her laptop on her lap. So far she had put that she went to Oxford in London England, and graduated top of her honors class, with her degree. She also put that she worked at Jude Inc, for 2 years, but now she didn't know what else to put. The page wasn't even half full, and what Amy had put pretty much summed up her entire life. She sighed. "Coffee?" Aiden walked into Amy's room with two cups of coffee in his hand. "Oh, thank you, I'm gonna need this." She reached for a cup and took a sip before placing it on her bed table. Aiden placed his on the bed table as well as he sat of the edge of the bed. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Trying to write a resume." She sighed and Aiden knitted his brows, "You're quitting?" He asked and Amy nodded, "Not enough money." She simply said. Aiden took the laptop from Amy's lap and read her resume. "You know what would make things better? Showing or in this case telling them exactly how much you need this job. Include you financial status or something, just make them pity you enough to give you the job." Amy raised her eyebrows. "You knew we were struggling?" Aiden patted her leg before taking up his coffee and leaving Amy's room.

          Amy contemplated whether she should put her hair in a tight bun, leaving out, or put it in a ponytail. "Keep it down, it looks better like that." She turned away from the bathroom mirror to see Aiden sitting on the toilet . "When did you get in here, and what the hell are you doing?" Aiden rubbed his stomach,  "My stomach hurts and you were taking too long, so now that I've helped you, can you help in and leave so I can do my business?" Amy rolled her eyes as she walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. She fixed her black pencil skirt which showed her curves enough, and her blue top. "Aiden, I'm leaving out!"

          12:15. Amy was 15 minutes late for her job interview and she didn't do late. She sped down the hallway and towards the receptionist,  "Oh, dear, can I help you?" A middle aged woman asked as she placed her hand over her heart. "Yes, where are they interviewing?" The woman point down the hall and Amy sped off after saying a quick 'thanks.' She hoped that her interviewer would sum her up as determine, considering she ran up 3 flights of stares, instead of a tardy applicant. When Amy reached the door that marked 'Interviews' She stopped. Took a deep breath, fixed her clothes and opened the door, and as soon as she did her eyes went wide with disbelief.