Chapter 7

Amy shifted uncomfortably in the passenger seat of Seth's car. It was smaller than she anticipated, and that only made the 20 minute drive even more awkward than it already was. She sighed. "Are you uncomfortable?" Seth asked keeping his eyes on the road. "It is a little small in here." Amy whispered but loud enough for Seth to hear. "We've shared a smaller car before, I think we can survive." Amy blushed, "Yeah, but that was when we...." She trailed off not wanting to finish her sentence. Seth glanced over at Amy, as his hands tightened on the steering wheel. "When we what." Seth full well knew what Amy was talking about but wanted to hear her say it. 'Before she abandoned him.' Amy didn't say anything. Instead, she sunk into the seat and looked out her window. The two stayed silent for the rest of the drive. After 20 long, painful, awkward minutes of silence Seth finally pulled up in front of Amy's house. "This is where you live." Seth said more so to himself than to Amy. "Thank you for the ride." Amy said opening the car door and stepping on to the side walk. "No problem." He muttered. Glancing back Amy waved as she walked into her building.

      The next day Amy had checked her email and printed out Seth's schedule, then changed her passcode so that Aiden wouldn't be able to watch porn on her computer. As he so always does. She stood in front of the building in a black pencil skirt and a grey silk top, with a cup of coffee. Seth was just on time and Amy sighed. She could've worn her heels today but instead she wore her grey Converse. "Wardrobe malfunction?" Seth asked looking her up and down. "Well, maybe you should come early everyday." Amy smiled sarcastically. "What when up your ass?" Seth said. They both fell in awkward silence. Amy cleared her throat as she opened the door. Seth walked in saying thank you. "What's my schedule?" Amy was happy she was prepared this time as she pulled the printed paper from inside the small pocket of her skirt. "You need to start working on your presentation today, because you have the meeting with Arldo Tomarrow. You have a meeting today with Nathaniel, from Gordon. " As the elevator door opened Seth walked in, "Cancel my meeting with Nathan, I'm sure he wouldn't mind." "Paige never failed to put that this meaning is important." Seth pressed "3rd Floor.", "Paige failed to tell you than Nathan is my brother. So, again cancel the meeting." When the door closed Amy stood there is shock. They were together for 2 years, and she never knew about a brother. She felt suddenly angry, because Seth had been angry at her for not telling him she was leaving, ad he didn't tell her he had a brother." When Amy walked up the three flights of stairs, she caught Seth on his way to his office. "You never told me you had a brother." Amy said. He simply looked over and replied, "You never told me you were leaving." Amy huffed, "okay, we both kept things away from each other! Lets call it even!"

       "EVEN?" Seth shouted making Amy flinch and people to stare at them. Seth looked around and grabbed Amy's wrist pulling her down the hallway and into his office. The blinds covered the see through walls shutting Amy and Seth off from everyone else. "You cold heartedly ripped my heart to streds, make me feel like I would never love again, waltz back into my life after 4 years and I simply didn't tell you about my brother, and you call that even? Boy, Amy you've changed." Amy stared at Seth in shock. He was steaming with anger, and his nose was flaring something it would always do when he was angry. "Seth..I...." Amy cleared her throat looking down. "I'm not going to say I regret my decision, I'm not, but I will say this ; I'm sorry." She touched his cheek and she could feel him tense up. "I am so, so very sorry." Amy looked at Seth's glistening eyes, and immidiately her heart sunk. She never wanted to be the one to hurt him, but ironically Amy was crushing Seth. "Don't do that." He whispered closing his eyes. He let his head relax into her hold. "I'm sorry." Seth's eyes opened he couldn't help but stare at Amy. She was beautiful. Majestic. He placed his palm on her cheek, pulling her in for a kiss. When their lips touched, it was like sparks. Amy held on to Seth as he began to kiss her more violently...more, dominant. She moaned as he lifted her up and placed her on his desk letting his hands rub up and down her waist. Seth smiled. Boy, did he miss kissing her. He gently bit on her lower lip making Amy moan. "No." She whispered, and he looked up at her confused. "I-I'm sorry." Amy pushed Seth away as she fixed her skirt and moved towards the door. "Amy..." Seth said in a dangerously low voice. She turned towards him her eyes watering, "I-I can't. Do this again....I...I'm sorry." She opened the door as she walked out of Seth's office.