Chapter 8

"MUM!!" I come in the front door screaming.
"What honey?" She says calmly
I'm cut how the hell is she calm
"Tell me our family's secret please!!!!" I begged
"Stacie calm down mum will obviously tell you." A voice said from the kitchen doorway.
"Violet, it's good to see you." I say
She laughs, I sit down looking at Violet's silky soft midnight blue hair, while mum explains everything.
"So basically half of our family generation are monsters," I say, mum nods I can't help but let my mouth fall open.
"You ok Stacie?"Violet asks
"Yeah I'm fine." I lied, I just figured out half of my family are monster how am I OK!!!
"I'm going up to my room." I tell them
"Ok honey." Mum answers me, I'm bewildered how could mum not tell me about this, it like can't be happening, I stare at the time, realising that I spent an hour pondering our family's strange history.
Noooo it's dinner and I forgot
"STACIE DINNER!!!" I hear Emma yell
"I'm coming" I answer, not realising I was looking at a photo of me and my twin sister Leah.

Dinner was awkward that night as we had no subject to talk about, although Violet tried to start up some conversation about her university class she is taking,
"Mum did you know I'm a taking a singing class at uni?" Violet said
"Really that's amazing" My dad explained, everyone was having a good time listening to what Violet had to say until I said,
"I'm going up to my room," they all groaned as I went up the stairs to my room, I picked up the photo I was looking at and stared, I was there holding hands with another girl who looked exactly like me. I gasped dropped the frame and doing which smashed the glass making the photo fall out, I ran downstairs, hoping that It wasn't to late to meet my twin sister Leah....
(BY THE WAY THE HOUSE GOT REBUILT SO THATS WHY STACIE IS WALKING UP THE STAIRS TO HER ROOM AND THEY ARE IN A DINING ROOM WITH JUST HER FAMILY)