Prologue: I Won!

Natsu goes to check his mail box.  He sees the flyer about the latest cruise. He also sees the tickets too!  He can not believe this.  He jumps up in down from excitement!  

   "I won!  I won!"  Natsu says.

    "Won what?"  Happy ask.  He wonders what it is that has gotten Nastu so full of excitement!

    "These four whole tickets for a cruise to Hawaiian!  The trip is two weeks away!"  Natsu says.

     "Okay, well write to me while you are away then."  Happy says.

     "Do not be silly, you have no need for this.  you will go with me! "  Natsu says.

    "Thanks, Natsu!"  Happy says.  He can hardly wait to go on vacation now too.

      "I still have no ideas as to who to give the other two tickets too."  Natsu says.

       "How about you invite Gray and Juvia, or Levy and Gajeel?"  Happy suggest.

      "No, I much rather invite Lucy or Lisanna."  Natsu says.

       "Well, then that is easy invite Miss Lucy!"  Happy says.

       "Ok, then I will."  Natsu says.  He thinks, now why did I just say this.  Great, now I have to invite her otherwise Happy will be all upset if she does not come.  Besides, it would nice to have her along since she another good friend.

      Natsu paces the floor.  He is not sure if it is a good idea to invite Lisanna or not.  He thinks, should I invite Gray instead?  Nah, he reasons, that guy is probably already busy with plans with Juvia that night.  Hmm, there is Gajeel, oh ,but he dates Levy now.  There is not enough tickets to invite Levy and Gajeel.

      Natsu's  indecision is enough to drive Happy crazy.  "I will be in the living room watching television!"  Happy says.

       "Okay, that is fine!  you do that then!"  Natsu calls out.  He is not closer to a decision now than he was before rather to still invite Lucy or not.  He thinks, if I invite Lisanna and not Lucy she will be upset. Then if I invite Lucy and not Lisanna, Lisanna will be mad at me.  He smiles, as he decides well then, there is no other choice.  Yes, that is it!  I will invite them both!

   This is how he ends up on the phone with Lucy first, then Lisanna.  He does not tell either girl he invites the other one.  Why bother which such trival matters anyway?  He can have whoever wants come with him, so there!

    "Hello?"  Lucy picks up her phone.

    "Hey,Lucy want to go with me on a cruise to Hawaii?  Happy will come too." Natsu says.

     "Natsu I would be happy to come!"  Lucy says.

      "Good see you in two weeks!"  Natsu says into the phone.

     "Okay, Dragon boy!"  Lucy says.  She calls him this since it is the nickname she gave him years ago.

    "Bye, Luce!"  Natsu says.

      Now to call Lisanna, he reasons to himself he might as well.  "Hello, Lisanna are you there?"  

     "Oh, hi, Natsu! What is up?"  Lisanna says into her phone. She has a loud noise in the background as she has her radio on as well.

      "I won a trip aboard a huge ship for a crusie. So want to tag along with me and Happy?"  Natsu ask.  He does not say anything about the fact Lucy agrees to come as well.

      "A cruise, huh?  Sure that sounds like fun!  I would love to go!  When?"  Lisanna answers.

       "It is in two weeks!  I am so glad you can make it."  Natsu says.

      "Yeah me too."  Lisanna says.  She begins to daydream about her and Natsu on a cruise together.  Sure she knows Happy will be there, but he will be so busy with food maybe she can have some alone time with Natsu.  

        "Well, see ya, Lis!"  Natsu says.

         "bye, Natsu!"  Lisanna says.

         Now that Natsu is done with his conversation with both girls, Happy shakes his head at him.  He can not believe Natsu would stoop so low to do something so dumb, as to invite both his best friends other than himself, who happen to be girls to go with them.  Agh!  He can just imagine the disaster it will be already!

        "Natsu, why would you invite Lisanna to come when you already got Lucy to agree?"  Happy says.

    "They are both my close friends."  Natsu says.

     "So, what?  They are both girls to you know."  Happy says.

     "Big deal!  It is not like they have a crush on me or anything. "  Natsu remarks.

        Happy thinks, should I tell him?   Should I let him know that both those girls he calls "friends," or rather "best friends"  do indeed have a crush on him?  Should I reveal the fact they are at odds with one another because they feel they have to compete for his attention and love?  Nah,he reasons, he might as well let Natsu figure this out for himself.

       to be continued in Chapter  1  Cruise Ship Day #1: Chasos at Sea?