The Areshole

Chapter 2: The Arsehole

What do I do now? The swedish youtuber frantically thought, standing up for the first time in weeks. It felt like somebody had placed a boulder on his head and chains to his feet, because no matter how hard he tried, walking was as painful as ever. I need to get to my senses. What would Gulshan do?

His heart felt a pang at the thought of his short-time husband's death. Gulshan wouldn't want him to die. He needed to do something.

He grabbed the nearest thing he could, which was a blunt and extremely rusty minecraft pickaxe, and snapped the end off with his unbrushed yet still white teeth and thrusted it through his long and tangled beard. He cut it fiercely with his eyes shut until he reached bare, white skin and a clean shave. I need to make myself unrecognizable. I'm going into the corridor to find something.

He dragged himself up the three steps and looked both ways, making a firm decision to turn right, the opposite way the four henchman climbed out. He shuffled along the slimy, black dungeon walls, his bare back freezing and wet as he past the dreary cells. He reached an open slit in the wall, to find himself in a warm, humble little guards office.

So this is where he could faintly hear rapping and country music playing behind the screams of Edgars many victims.

His crusty, wet hands clambered around for things he could use to become a different person. A bottle of fake tan and hair gel were on the shelves, and he grabbed a guards outfit from the large oak wardrobe.

"JEREMY. JEREMY KYLE IS THAT YOU? WHY DO YA STILL WORK AT THIS PLACE AFTER WE'VE BROKEN UP? GET OUT.'

Felix froze. He didn't know what to say.

"Umm, who?' was all he could say in a fake, croaky british accent.

"WHO? IS THAT ALL I MEAN TO YOU? WHEN I'M OFF THE TOILET, IM GIVING YOU THE ARSEHOLE!"

He didn't know what this was, but he didn't like the sound of it.

"Um, ok. Take your time"

And with this he flopped down the corridor back to his cell to transform himself. Felix squelched the hair gel into his palm and switched his dry hair back, and he squished the bottle until it was empty over his hands and face, then wiped it off with the inside of his guards uniform which he slipped into in mere seconds. He looked like a completely different person. Time to escape.