Baz

I'm watching his cheeks light up under the sun. Of course, he doesn't know this. I wouldn't be caught dead staring at Simon Snow. He slowly blinks his eyes open and I shoot my gaze in the direction of the bathroom door. He gets out of bed and drags himself to the bathroom to brush his teeth as per usual. He's such a peculiar boy, he never cleans his teeth after meals, only before, not that I've been paying much attention.

*

At breakfast, there's a missing member of Snow's crew; Wellbelove. I wonder where she could be, she's always stuck to Simon's arm, like she's a north pole magnet and he's the south. I notice Bunce is staring at me while Snow is talking to her with a tense expression on his face. He was probably thinking that I was plotting against him. I expected Bunce to go along with his crazy ideas, but she was quite in her right mind compared to Simon, I believe that she thinks that Snow is paranoid when he whispers about me to her, which he should be because I definitely am plotting against him, but he doesn't need to know about that. Dev and Niall were chatting amongst themselves and I was completely tuned out. They didn't seem to ever be talking about anything but what they were going to do in their year off after they finish at Watford, so I don't really need to listen. Out of nowhere, Snow jumped up and walk-ran out of the dining hall and was heading in the direction of Mummers House. What is he doing going back to our room? He always goes straight to class from breakfast, not that I have noticed.

hi you don't need to read this if you don't want, it's just an author's note. ok so hi my writing's pretty bad, but i'm hoping it'll get better as the story goes on. also if anyone wants to fangirl over snowbaz with me, i'm here. and yeah i hope u guys enjoy the story. <3