Chapter 3

Mackenzie

I took a sip from the vodka bottle. I couldn't help drinking, but I knew I was going to need it to face pure evil. Johnny Orlando.

We had been at the party for 30 minutes. Annie was drunk, laughing with a bunch of guys and Brynn was dancing the entire time, non-stop.

I had managed to kiss 2 guys already. Sadly, I could see Johnny in the corner with 3 girls hanging on to him like he was their master. Disgusting.

I spotted a group of guys hanging out in the backyard. They were all talking and laughing with each other. Why not make their night even better?

I walk outside pretending like I was drunk. Maybe I was. The next thing I know, I was making out with each guy. 6 in total. All I did was ask if I could kiss them and they all agreed like puppies.

Once I finished kissing the last one, I headed back inside for another drink. My senses were tingling and I was ready to look for more people.

"Cooommeee daaaancee withhh meeee." Brynn yelled over the loud music. She grabbed my arm and dragged me to the center of the floor. I began dancing to the music, not caring that Johnny may be winning. I was drunk and the only thing I wanted to do was have fun. I even danced with a few guys around us that I ended up kissing.

The night was a blur of more drinks and dancing. I had found one guy in particular who I danced with for what felt like hours. I could barely see his face but I knew he was drunk too.

The urge was too strong and so were he drinks. The stranger I met while dancing pulled me away from the floor and into a dark room. And I kissed him. And he kissed me back. My lips felt like they were on fire as we kissed like that for a while. The kiss became deeper and I felt satisfied by his touch.

Everything was perfect until I heard the door to the room open.

"What the h-"

It was Brynn.