Unexpected Date.

Ciel was tapping his hand on the table. Across him was nobody, and he checked again his watch.

"7:40 p.m." where is he? He said he'd be here!! Ugh, who am I kidding? He's not going to show up...
Ciel thought to himself as he sighed and a boy with blonde hair and a tray on his hands came towards him.

"Would you like to order now?" the blonde boy asked looking sympathetically at Ciel. The bluenette shook his head, disappointed.

"No, thank you I'll just go, my date didn't show up, so I won't eat anything." he mumbled, as he felt his stomach growl. The blonde boy frowned.

Who would do that you a cute boy like him? , Alois, the waiter, thought.

"Oh, no! It's okay, you seem hungry, so..." the icy blue eyed boy trailed off and smiled at Ciel, who tilted his head to the side. "So, we can eat together? My boss, Hannah, is my aunt so she won't be angry with me eating with a cute boy like you!" the blonde boy chirped winking and Ciel blushed.

"You don't have to!! I mean, it's not necessary-" before Ciel could finish Alois, sat in front of him taking off his apron and stared at him, grinning.

"My name is Alois, and yours is...?" he asked and Ciel rolled his eyes at the blondes stubborness.

"I'm Ciel." the blunette said and smiled at his company. 

"Cute name!" Alois chirped and Ciel just laughed softly.

"Well..." Ciel trailed off awkwardly taking a sip of his water.

"How old are you Ciel?!" the question caught Ciel out of guard and he choked on his water.

Alois went quickly behind him and patted his back, laughing. "Sorry for scaring you!" Alois said softly and chuckled. He sat down again, as CIE could still feel his hands on his back.

"Oh, it's okay haha. Um- i am 15 years old." Ciel said seriously and Alois' eyes went wide.

"Wow, you're young!" Alois giggled and Ciel cocked up an eyebrow. "I'm 17 by the way!" Alois giggled and winked at Ciel who's eyes now were wide.

"Wow, you seem..younger..." 

"And you seem older. Why don't you smile more often? I've seen you before around here, and well, you're always so quiet and reserved..." Alois mumbled, looking at the blunette boy who just looked away.

"Well...we all have problems, right?" Ciel said smiling faintly at the blonde boy. 

"Yeah, but some other kids your age, are going out more often, they wear really colorfull clothes with stupid words like SWAG and YOLO(No hate please:3 it's not like i find it stu-...i'm not even going to.) And you don't, and that intrigues me." he said, trying to understand the small-framed boy. His icy blue eyes searching the ocean blue eyes. Ciel was looking right back at him.

"I know. I'm not that stupid, I'm more mature because my parents raised me that way." the blunette explained and the blonde boy nodded, and smiled.

"Well it's better to be this way. You will be more carefull of the people around you." Alois winked at him and he blushed nodding his head. "Anyway-"

"Alois! What are you doing?" a woman with grey-purplish hair and blue dark eyes came to view. 

"Oh, hey aunt Hannah! I'm just keeping company to this beauty who's all alone!" Alois pouted and wrapped his arms around Ciel's body, who shivered at the touch. 

Alois is quiet the handful person, but kinda cute..., Ciel thought to himself blushing when Alois brought his face closer to his, placing his head on Ciel's shoulder, and grinning at the lady.