New Addition

Okay so I haven't written in ages, I had the worst writer's block for years oof...But now I'll try to write more frequently..Hopefully some people will want to keep reading my stories, and  I'm honestly so sorry for not writing...

WARNING: This part has a bit of sexual content in it. (I mean we all like it so why not, lul) And it'll be very VERY long so be prepared if you don't like these kind of parts, sorry rip.

______________________________________________________________________________

Ciel always felt as if the world was always going too fast for his liking. He was always a watcher,  not wanting to get involved with anyone and anything. Modern society was repulsive, ugly. That was the cause for Ciel's hatred towards everyone. So he has formed a small group of people feeling almost the same way. He was the leader along with his acquaintance, Sebastian Michaelis.

"So, you want to join us? Are you sure?" a tall man known as Sebastian asks a smaller person. Around Ciel's age, but extremely different. This person had light blonde hair and bright blue eyes, almost cold.  "You seem as if  you wouldn't last a day with us.." the man adds, his crimson eyes roaming the younger person's face.

Ciel just stood in his corner and watched as his gang eyed the other teenager carefully.

"I may look fragile but I'm not." the blonde boy huffed crossing his arms. "I'm quite strong.."

A sigh. "You are fragile." Ciel said as he was leaning against the wall. "By just coming here you put yourself in danger to criminal like us." he added in apathy. The other teenager raised an eyebrow before rolling his eyes. 

"As if...I run away from home because I killed my step-father. I can't go back. My mother will come home from work and she will know i did it. I will go to prison anyway, so it's better to stay here.." he murmured.

Sebastian stared at the teenager with caution before he turned to the others. "Well, you could try spending a week with us. I don't guarantee you it'll be fun." he said with a small glint in his eyes as Ciel recognized it. He had that look when he got interested in something, making Ciel almost gag.

"Sebastian, we aren't going to accept someone because you want to fuck them." the dark boy said as he walked over. "what's your name?" he asks standing in front of the other teenager.

"My name is Alois.." the other boy said, in a bit of a sassy tone as he recognized Ciel to be against his affiliation to their group. 

"Well Alois...you can join us for a few days but if you decide to not become part of the group after you find out things about us well.." Ciel trailed off as he pulled out his knife, putting it against Alois' neck. " We will have to kill you." he stared the blonde boy in apathy.

But..so did the boy. "Try me." he stared down at Ciel in the eyes, not pulling away from the knife. The other people in the group, Mey, Fin, Bard and Claude watched them in anticipation.

He sighed putting the knife back in his handmade sheath. "I'm still against it, but whatever you want princess." he said nochalantly and walked back to his spot.

The others quickly introduced themselves to Alois as he let out a soft breath and watched Ciel for a few seconds while the others asked him about himself. Ciel glanced over for a moment before he went back to rolling a joint. He didn't smoke often but since he was aggravated by the addition to the group, he wanted to calm down. 

Sebastian walked over and sat down beside him as he handed him a lighter, whilst Claude and Bard talked to Alois about what the group usually does. Mey was already cleaning their weaponry, not being very talkative and Fin joined her after a while.