Monster

WARNING: Major weird character being obsessive(looking at you Ciel) and kind of yandere like soo, violent thoughts and maybe acts might occur. You've been warned my friendos, if you don't like possessive / obsessive tendencies and behaviors please don't read.

-Also Sorry for my slow paced parts but I like to build the characters and all, if you don't like it I'm sorry ;3;

___________________________________________________________________________

"Come on Ciel, I'd love to see you up close. Pretty please?" the blonde whined into the phone.

The short male just let out an exasperated sigh rubbing the side of his head. He wasn't sure he wanted to see the beautiful angel he was talking to through a screen for so long up close. He knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself from spilling all of his feelings right then and there. But then again he wanted to be the only one to see that cute smile. He's seen photos and videos. He's just so damn beautiful, he wanted to be the only one to see it.

"I don't think it's a good idea, Alois... I mean, what did your parents say? Are they okay with you meeting a stranger? I could be a kidnapper for all they know." Ciel chuckled and bit his lip a bit. He didn't want to be suspicious of how happy he felt. The happiness made a small blush appear over his face imagining Alois just running into his arms and leaning against him, maybe even realizing that Ciel is the one for him and kissing hi-

"Oh my parents are alright with it. Sorry I kinda showed them the video you sent me with your brother and some of the photos because they were worried when I mentioned it to them, especially Luka since he is super protective of me, his older brother jeez. I'm not a kid, I told them!" Alois raised his voice, probably to be heard by his family.

Ciel let a small laugh snapping out of his fantasies and smiled.

"Then when would you like to meet? I-I mean we are a few cities away..." he said in his smooth tone as the blonde made a humming sound on the other end of the line. The bluenette took the time to go through all the photos he has of Alois and blushed a bit.

"Tomorrow?" the blonde said in an excited tone.

"Tomorrow? B-but...you are too far away for it to be so soon, right?" The darker boy sat up a bit startled. He wasn't sure if he was mentally ready to meet his obsession so soon. His body was tingling already. A thrilling sensation.

"Well..I kind of lied when I told you I'm home...We are in a hotel room, nearby your town" his angelic voice said as Ciel blinked rapidly.

"Really!? What...that's...that's..."

"Amazing I know right? I'm here with Luka though so you'll have to up with him tomorrow for a few hours whilst we are together until he decides to skedaddle." the blonde laughed as he smiled slightly. Ciel could imagine his cute pink lips curl up into a playful smile. He shivered.

" Y-yes. Truly amazing. I honestly can't wait..." the bluenette whispered almost in a breathy tone through the phone.

"...I got you something too! A present, hehe. Be grateful because I'm a very busy person and I spend a little bit of my precious time on finding it!" the bright boy laughed as a muffled voice just said 'You mean hours! You spent hours frantically searching for the perfect gift for your perfect friend Ciel!'.

The short boy almost jumped gleefully after hearing the comment in the background. He didn't like how Luka was so over protective of Alois, but he didn't care too much. It was Alois' brother and if he showed his distaste about Luka, it might make his Alois upset since he loved his brother very much. Even more than Ciel probably...