Prologue

Hope's POV

It's not about who you are or where you come from. You can be whoever you want even if that means being alone. The world is a weird place where it's impossible to predict the future. We are all from different worlds and we should learn to accept that fact. Sometimes we get so caught up in life we forget to smile or be happy even if it just lasts for a moment.  

When we're young, we are thought the distinction between a hero and a villain. Good and evil. A savior and a lost cause. But what if the only real difference is just who's telling the story. My name is Hope Mikaelson and I come from a long line of the villains and the tales you've heard about vampires, werewolves, witches and everything in between. But before we get into all of that let's go back to where this all started.

...

Monday morning and today I'm starting my first day at the Mystic Falls High School. My name is Hope Marshall. I'm seventeen years old and I've been living with my aunt Rebekah for as long as I can remember. My aunt has told me that my parents are dead and when I try to bring up the past she changes the subject. Why? Well I don't know but I do want to. We've been living outside New Orleans for a long time but my aunt thought it was better for a small change. Honestly I didn't even care, I'm kind of the lonely wolf anyways so there wasn't anybody to say goodbye to. But there was something, the bayou. And what is that exactly? I've had a connection with the bayou since the day I escaped my own house. I was around four or five years old when I felt much anger against my aunt so I ran away and ended up at the bayou. Here I come when I need time for myself, it's my safe place. 

I've even seen weird things and creatures hiding behind the trees at night but my aunt always told me when I was a kid that I needed glasses. And the biggest promise I made to her was to never go outside at full moon. A stupid rule right? But yesterday I planned on breaking the promise, I really wished I didn't. It was full moon and my mind played tricks on me and I heard steps everywhere, something running. I saw something from a distance, like a dog but different in ways. I only got a glimpse of it before it ran away. For once in my life, I was scared.

_

Hi guys! 

This is my first story so feel free to comment any spelling mistakes or something else. This is based on The Originals and Legacies. I will use some scenes from the series but it's mostly based on something that unfortunately will never happen. I have planned this to be a Hosie story but I'm not sure, stay tuned to find out. I will be posting when I find time and enjoy the story.

//CommanderAlexis (For the record my name is not Alexis :)