I Thought She Was Dead

Hope's POV

Hi Hope Marshall. The stranger said. I'm Josette Saltzman, but please call me Josie. She said smiling.

- Well hi Josie so tell me what's troubling you?

- Well I there is this girl at my school that plays with my feelings and I can't really figure out if it's all a joke or so. I just wish I could make up my mind about her, because I can't figure out if I like her or not.

- Hmm... It sounds like a person that doesn't deserve your time or am I wrong? I've never actually had a boyfriend or girlfriend so who am I to give advise. I chuckled. But I believe you wouldn't doubt the fact that you like or love someone because if you do maybe it isn't meant to be.

- I don't really have a answer myself, it's complicated. But yeah, maybe you're right. Maybe I'm too blind to see it. Josie said laughing, how can somebody have such a cute laugh.

- If sharing a lemonade with you makes you happier I would love too. I said giving her the cup.

- Thanks. She said accepting the beverage. So you go to Mystic High? Haven't seen you at any of the games against our school or are you just not a sports type?

- Uhm, I just moved here and was about to start there today but something came in the way. Which school do you go to? I thought there only was one here. And I am definitely a sports type, can't you see that I'm in running clothes. I said.

- No there is two, Mystic High and the Salvatore school for the young and gifted. She said moving her hands. Yeah, sorry I kinda got lost in those blue eyes so I didn't notice the clothes.

- Sounds like a fancy school. I said trying not to blush.

- It is, everybody says it's for rich and troubled kids but there's more to it. My dad is the headmaster so he started the whole thing with some investments from a, uhm a familiar.

- Oh okay want to go for a walk? Talk about random things. I said trying to get to know her more. Though it's pretty funny because I don't know why I want to get to know her. Then a weird feeling started to build up in my stomach but I ignored it.

- Sure. Josie said smiling.

...

We walked around the city and she showed me around. She took me to some hidden waterfall and we just sat there, getting to know each other. Those hours maybe was the best hours of my life. I talked about my family and the fact that I'm a lonely wolf and so on. Josie just looked at me, she didn't go away she was in such a surprise that anybody could go through these things. I tried my best to get her to talk about her own burdens, but she seemed to get uncomfortable every time I brought her family up. But who was I to judge? I was just happy being with her.

We got to know each other more, we shared secrets and thoughts and when the sun went down we exchanged numbers and went separate ways. On my way home I realised I didn't know the way home, great I thought. I saw somebody a bit from me so I walked up to the person to ask for help.

- Excuse me could you help me? Seems like I got lost. I said trying not to sound weird.

The person turned around and we both were shook. What the hell is she doing here? I thought she was dead. What the actual...

_

For those of you who saw the chapter I deleted it seems like my google drive works now. Hope you've enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to tune in for the next one. We love the cliffhangers don't we? And just to point it out if it wasn't obvious there is something weird going on with Hope around Josie, right?

//CommanderAlexis