You're Supposed To Be Dead

Hope's POV

After running away from the basement I stopped at the lemonade stand. I needed that vervain thingy if it kept me from being compelled. Man... I learn more in two days than I've ever done in school. The day was still pretty early so there wasn't really anyone on the streets. I walked around in a park and found a familiar face standing with some blonde girl and a brown-haired boy. And let me tell you she looked really cute today. I walked closer to them not really knowing what I should say. But that problem got solved when she looked up waving to me to come closer.

- Hey there Hope Marshall, don't you have school? Josie asked half smirking while giving me a bright smile.

- I could ask you the same beautiful. But I just got some really big news so I figured I could stay at home. You know family drama. I said looking down at my feet smirking.

- Oh okay. This is my twin sister Lizzie and my best friend MG, we go to school together. But I'm guessing you already figured that out. She said nervously and her cheeks started turning pink.

- Hey, I said. I'm Hope Marshall nice to meet you. And if you wondered Josie and I met yesterday on a bench. So twins?

- Yeah, fraternal obvs a long story actually.

- I think I can see that, so why are you here anyway?

- We are having a free day from school so we figured we could take a walk, you know fresh air. Besides these two help me keep my mind of you know who I'm talking about. She said winking at me.

- Did you tell her about the she-devil? Lizzie interrupted.

- Mhm, I needed to talk to someone and Hope was there when I was down...

- Josie, I'm your twin why didn't you come to me? You're supposed to tell me everything. I started feeling uncomfortable but then MG came and stood beside me and whispered.

- Hey, it's okay you're not the only one feeling uncomfortable this happens now and then. It's not really that unusual.

- Thanks, I say giving him a smile.

While watching the twins fighting about "me" I felt my phone ringing in my pocket and the screen said auntie. Then again I have two now so maybe I should change the contact name. I walked away from the twins and MG and pressed the green button to answer:

- Hi, there traitor, what's up? I said happily.

- Hope! Where the hell are you? You need to come back home now!

- Oh okay but I don't know which home you actually mean, now that New Orleans is a family history thing. I say smirking even though she can't see.

- I am serious Hope this world is not for you we all protected you for sixteen years for a reason. The world thinks you're dead you weren't supposed to remember this.

- So I'm guessing you forgot to tell me that when I was cuffed in a basement.

- How did you even escape? And stop being like that, this all is for your own good. Do you think we did this for fun?

- You basically told me I'm the most powerful creature alive so I figured, bye now. I said pressing the end button.

I walked back to the twins and they seemed to be calm now. I put on a smile and tried to seem normal.

- Sorry, my aunt called she's just a little worried about me. I said.

- Yeah, it seemed like an intense conversation. Are you okay? Josie said.

- But some of us heard the conversation too. MG said.

- What's that supposed to mean? I said.

- I'm a vampire so I have good hearing. He said and I just stood there shocked.

- MG, what the hell are you doing? What are you? Stupid? Lizzie said hitting MG on the arm.

- Ouch, that hurt and it seems like Hope here is a supernatural. I know it's a big thing to take in but our school is full of supernaturals. The school was made to protect people like us.

- I -I uhm, I have no words, help? I said still shocked.

- Wait, you're a supernatural? Josie, do you know who this is then? Lizzie said.

- No, who? Josie said confused.

- She's the big shiny person on the globe we saw earlier today. Hope here is a really powerful supernatural. And I'm guessing she didn't know that herself.

- Oh well, I guess dad searching for her outside the town was unnecessary. Hope do you know what you are? Josie said.

- I am a tribrid, apparently the only one of my kind according to my aunt. I said searching for eye contact with everybody

- What are you serious? You're supposed to be dead. Josie said. 

Well, thanks I thought...

_

Sorry for the late update. I'm just really busy here at home. I hope you enjoyed this chapter it was actually really fun to write. Make sure to comment on any ideas or suggestions and vote of course if you want to see more. I can't believe season 2 is in 3 months!!! I wish I lived in the US so I could come to comic con in San Diego and meet the cast. Hope you have a good day, I'll talk to you later :)

// CommanderAlexis